News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Time

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 08:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Anything good in the celler? Oh hi beaker!" Beaker-Meep!

Rusvul

while he is chasing wonwill, i steal some more berries. i also pinch some crust dough

AbbotAlf0805

*sigh* Oh okay.. yall cna have some.. Oh! October Ale! *steals a mug*
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rusvul

i go back into the cellars and find some of the redwall equivilant of root beer. i sit down and sharpen my sabre.
i finish working on my sabre. i help the cellarbeast ( hog or mole?) to make some barrels (rusvul is a blacksmith too)

W0NWILL

I go up to the walltop and hone my rapier on the battlement.

Rusvul

i walk out of the cellars, sweaty and burned. i go into the kitchens and steal some strawberries, then run outside and jump into the pond.

W0NWILL

"Hey rusvul, can you find some moss to pad our blades with?"

Redwallfan7

Skipper is teaching me how to use a javelin
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

"Hey, redwallfan, d'you want to fence later?"

Rusvul

sure! i saw a good tree in the woods just outside the wall. x gets out of pond, puts cape back on, and opens one of the wickergates. i find a tree and draw my middle length knife, and cut the moss off the side. x

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

redwallgurl

i take a stroll in the flowers
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I help in the kitchens

W0NWILL

"Hello redwallgurl! Having fun?"