News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

how does cornflower die?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 06, 2014, 09:52:35 PM
I think that as smart as she is, she probably died of old age, peacefullt holding paws with Whatshisname.
Or she died in her sleep, which would be probably the least painful to her and everyone else.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Or maybe she died during child birth?

The Skarzs

Ehm, as possible as that is during the time period, I don't think BJ would consider that one if he was to explain how she died. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

That's true. It was just a thought I had.

Tam and Martin

He probably wouldn't have had it that way either because several younger readers enjoy redwall. That might not be the most....Uh.....I can't think of wording for it. Maybe appropriate?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Still, it's a possibility. Perhaps not the best for mentioning, but a possibility nonetheless.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Never mind*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Mod: I'm a little disturbed that you would post something like this. When she's recovered and is online again, that's one thing, and I'm sure everyone would get a chuckle out of it then, but it's inappropriate to make light of this situation right now. Use common sense, people -- if you wouldn't joke about something like that in "real life", then don't post it here either. Consider this an official warning.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

Sorry... *Realizes how stupid that was and goes back and erases the comment*  I have no idea what got into me...  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I think that the Ungatt style FICTIONAL Cornflower death story could be like this:

When Matthias leads an attack on a vermin camp just inside the tree line, Basil accidentally leads them into a trap, (an expert vermin tracker made false tracks). Once they reached the vermin camp they find it deserted except for a ferret, dressed in strange robes with black and red paint all over his face he is sitting at the entrance to a large tent obviously the quarters of the leader of the vermin, with strange smoke floating out of the entrance in great wafts. "What the dickens went on here?!" asked Basil, after seeing rat, stoat, fox and weasel bones strewn all about the campsite, there were mainly weasel bones lying about all over the campsite and hanging outside of tent entrances, strung onto jewelry and also formed the staff of the strange ferret. "I am the great sorcerer Nagthu." said He, "I am sorry that we did not get to know each other more, but I have business to attend to." With that he spoke words from some unknown language and the bones came together to form new, immortal vermin. The Redwallers stood there ground for a while, until Constance was brought down with at least seven stab wounds to her chest, and then they began to give ground but fighting for it as hard as possible. Until at last Matthias was shot in the shoulder, then they were routed, Basil carried Matthias as fast as he could but he was gravely wounded and died once he reached the abbey. Cornflower rushed to the gate and saw the Redwallers being hotly pursued by some devilry, the otters shut the gate as quickly as possible, and locked it. But it was too late for Matthias, he fell into Cornflowers arms, with her weeping vehemently and said: "Now, now, this won't do! I'll be all soggy for my funeral!" said Matthias trying to cheer her up. But this just made her cry all the more. He breathed his last just as the undead broke into his beloved abbey. The otters made a last valiant stand in the orchard, but to no avail. They were quickly defeated and the Redwallers ran for their lives out of the deathtrap that used to be their stronghold. Cornflower died shortly after Matthias, no one knows for sure how she died but most say that it was grief that killed her in the end.

And to the REAL Cornflower, I'm glad you're feeling better!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

What do you think of my story?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!