how does cornflower die?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Yep, that's the point! And thanks!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I keep seeing Guests view this topic, and for a split second I think it's about me. ::)

Anyway. Any theories on how I die?

Ashleg

Illness or old age. If Cornflower was murdered, it would be mentioned and probably written about in one of the books.

The Skarzs

Most likely in Pearls of Lutra, since Martin son of Mattimeo was alive.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Or she never died and now haunts the woods as an anti-spirit.

The Skarzs

There is no evidence to that. Sounds like a ghost story.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

There's no evidence to her dying of old age or sickness, so this is where my ghost story comes into play!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Ashleg on September 25, 2017, 05:25:04 PM
There's no evidence to her dying of old age or sickness, so this is where my ghost story comes into play!
I hereby destroy your argument with the Holy Razor of Occam!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

You know that Occam's Razor isn't actually a real razor, right? It's a logical principle.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Every reference you make will bypass me completely unless it has to do with Redwall, Disney, or SpongeBob.

Wylder Treejumper

*Sigh* Ever heard of Google, my young friend?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Ashleg