News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 20, 2012, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Anybody play this game online? My name is Taggerung
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Star Wars:Republic Commando. Never heard of it.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Tannsrall

I played the orginial on the first xbox. It's awesome.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

AbbotAlf0805

Get the one for the PC. If you play online look for Taggerung, that's me.

Redwallfan7

Hoopla

I tried to see if they sold it at my local Gamestop.  Didn't find it. :-[

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This