News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Name in Redwall

Started by martins#1fan, June 14, 2011, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Matthias720

Mariel

Storm Gullwhacker is WAY more than "Mariel", I wish Jacques had just left her memory destroyed forever.  I  heard that he took forever to choose her name, but finally decided on Mariel because he thought it sounded like a bell ringing.  WHATEVER.

Osu

I remember liking Storm, too, but I've got to say I like the hares' names best. Tarquin, Fortindom, Ferrul...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Superdreuzel

I always found the full name of the hares with a main role quite interesting.
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

TinaFey123/Tomthetomatoe

Quote from: Mariel on June 14, 2011, 05:31:51 PM
Storm Gullwhacker is WAY more than "Mariel", I wish Jacques had just left her memory destroyed forever.  I  heard that he took forever to choose her name, but finally decided on Mariel because he thought it sounded like a bell ringing.  WHATEVER.
Whoah there Mariel. Let's keep it G rated here. Upon registration you were shown the rules of participation to this hallowed forum, and to see you playing with the limits of safety is, I have to admit, a tad disconcerting  . I hope you will understand if I use this happenstance as an example (your online identity will be kept safe with a pseudonym) for my general safety column titled Worried Parents Unite! to expand the regard for internet safety rules in my hometown community. If you have a problem with this then please let me know because I could easily just not write about you. Best, Tomatoe ;D

Mariel

Quote from: TinaFey123/Tomthetomatoe on June 14, 2011, 07:01:11 PM
Quote from: Mariel on June 14, 2011, 05:31:51 PM
Whoah there Mariel. Let's keep it G rated here. Upon registration you were shown the rules of participation to this hallowed forum, and to see you playing with the limits of safety is, I have to admit, a tad disconcerting  . I hope you will understand if I use this happenstance as an example (your online identity will be kept safe with a pseudonym) for my general safety column titled Worried Parents Unite! to expand the regard for internet safety rules in my hometown community. If you have a problem with this then please let me know because I could easily just not write about you. Best, Tomatoe ;D

No, it's fine, go ahead.  And I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

Osu

Quote from: Superdreuzel on June 14, 2011, 06:18:11 PM

Case in point: Jodd. ....Wilthurio Longbarrow Sackfirth Toxophola Fedlric Fritillary Wilfrand Hurdleframe Longarrow Leawelt Pugnacio Cinnabar Hillwether Jodrellio.

Cinnabar. Hee. :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Quote from: Osu on June 15, 2011, 05:15:26 PM
Quote from: Superdreuzel on June 14, 2011, 06:18:11 PM

Case in point: Jodd. ....Wilthurio Longbarrow Sackfirth Toxophola Fedlric Fritillary Wilfrand Hurdleframe Longarrow Leawelt Pugnacio Cinnabar Hillwether Jodrellio.

Cinnabar. Hee. :D
Best hare name ever! XD

Firehawke

I think my favorite name is Bungo
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Redwall Musician

I like the maids names. The ones that are like fowery and stuff. Hare have awesome names like Rake Nightfur.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Martha Braebuck

I think Martha Barebuck & Ranguvar foeseeker are pretty neat :)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

DanielofRedwall

There is so many awesome names, but when your reading the books you don't really notice how awesome they are. Gorath the Flame is cool, so is Badrang.
Received mostly negative reviews.

SpringWitch

I like the Squirrel and Otter names. But then, I like the Squirrels and Otters :)

Trigoma

i think the name Gonoff (er thts right right? xD) the mouse thief in other words!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman