News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 13, 2017, 06:05:06 AM
Quote from: Delthion on October 09, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2017, 08:00:44 PM
The real question is "WHY DO YOU KNOW OR CARE?!"

BECAUSE Q AND DISCORD ARE AWESOME!!! ;D
Weirdos, the lot of you.
*Goes off to join Wylder and his Zootopia thing.*
Mwahahahaha! Yes, come, our plots and characters are far superior!

On the other hand, though, like every Zootopia fan ever is a giant shipper, so... :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Shippin' ain't my thing.

I haven't watched an entire FIM episode before. I did try, but other things to see and do and all that...

I have always liked the look of the '80s MLP.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 13, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
Like MLP doesn't have shippers?
I doubt they are anywhere as radical as the WildeHopps ones.

Then again, I know next to nothing about the MLP fandom. And I want it to stay that way.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

KoudoawaiaVortex

Oh MLP fans ship everything and everybody they can it seems like 9.9

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I don't ship anything in MLP.

Why can't they just be friends.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

KoudoawaiaVortex

I do it with Discord and Fluttershy because my husband relates the most to Discord and I relate the most to Fluttershy plus they're so cute together in the show. No I have not drawn their offspring like other people have though.

Delthion

But Fluttershy ruins everything about Discord...his craziness is not allowed to shine to its full potential! ;D

DelenatheWanderer

Oi, at least Fluttercord or whatever it's called is better then (bleh) Fluttershy and freakin' Rainbow Dash
Besides, who says Discord isn't doing things behind her back, hmmm?
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Delthion

But if they don't show any of Discord's craziness then I don't care to watch the episode! ;D