"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What Would Happen If...

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

The world would cease to exist!!!

WWHI the world ceased to exist?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

nothing, since there isn't anything to cause something to happen, so nothing would happen.

what would happen if someone posts something realistic on this thread.

W0NWILL

You would come along.

WWHI there was a WWIII?

Rainshadow

There would be a war that concerned the entire world.

WWHI you knew a murderer?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'd regret knowing him or her

What would happen if water turned to chocolate instantly?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Everyone would be made of chocolate, and everyone would become dehydrated and die, if they didn't explode first.

WWHI I didn't ask a question?

Rusvul

then i would hack onto your account so i could hack onto your computer so i could find your adress so i could go to it so i could put a letter saying that you need to post a question or else i will hack into your account to hack into your computer to find out your adress to go there to put a letter in your mailbox saying that you need to post a question.
WWHI you stepped on a giant fat purple polka dotted platypus with green stripes and orange swirlygigs?

Rainshadow

It would get squashed and look like a dead painting.  Maybe one with happy trees in it.

WWHI WWHI weren't a game?

W0NWILL

Than we wouldn't be doing this!

WWHI Brian Jacques didn't die?

Rainshadow

There would be happy people and more Redwall books!  Duh!

WWHI a hacker got onto the forum and started hacking into people's accounts?

Redwallfan7

I'd report that to a mod!

WWHY a cheetah mated with a house cat?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It would result with a cheetah pet!  (Hehehe!  Chia pet?  Get it?  Get it?)

WWHI chia pets came alive?

Redwallfan7

It would be funny and every one would probably want one as the new trend

wwhy if I ran away from home?

Rainshadow

You're family would probably miss you.

WWHI movies were banned?

glassowater

I would move to another country and have a marathon!
WWHI nobody had cell-phones? :o
"Your Escape plans have melted!
You haven't a chance
for the next thing youknow,
Both your socks and your pants
and your drawers and your shoes
have been lost for the day.
The Oglers have blossomed
like roses in May!
And Silently, Grimly, they ogle away."

-Dr. Suess, "Your only old once"