News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Crafts

Started by Gonff, July 03, 2011, 01:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

This is a place to post pics of anything you are making or any craft you are doing.

Hopefully I will be able to post pics of the scarf I am weaving tomorrow.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lily

I would love to see that scarf!

Shouldn't this topic go in the fan works sub forum, though?

Gonff

This is not anything based on redwall so I thought I would put it here.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lily

Ohhhh, I thought you meant Redwall related, never mind. I was thinking of the bookmarks you posted the other day, those were great.

Osu

Seconded on the bookmarks, those are pretty dang cool. Weellll as I said in the other thread, I like crocheting amigurumi and hoodies.

And I love hoodies. If it has a hood, I love it and have to make it. Have to. Have. To. I like making blankets and such, too. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

Here are some pics of the scarf I made. I still need to finish the one end and tuck in all the little ends.

Osu: You should post some pics of the stuff you have made.

Gonff

Here's another...

Redwall Musician

I'm kinda artistic. I like to pencil draw, and doodle. Like during math lessons. I end up coloring the whole side of the paper before I do the math problems. Why do they leave the sides so open anyway? I do bookmarks, well kinda. I make chains of beads and glue them to bookmarkers. I got a really cute pink one I use for my Redwall books. But I guess I do more "art" then "crafts". 
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Redwall Musician: that counts as crafts. Why don't you post some pics?

Osu

Nature: I seriously wish I could now. Buying a digital camera has been on my things-to-do-when-I'm-rich list for some time now. :(

Musician: Yes, yes, those count as crafts! Pictures, please! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Quote from: Nature Lover on July 04, 2011, 03:04:36 AM
Here are some pics of the scarf I made. I still need to finish the one end and tuck in all the little ends.

Osu: You should post some pics of the stuff you have made.
I don't see any pictures.

Gonff

Matthias720: I'm not sure why you can't see them. I can and I'm pretty sure most other people can. Maybe you should ask about that under Suggestions & Concerns: Q&A

Gonff

Here are some pics of a tin picture I made yesterday & a scarf I finished the ends on yesterday (Click to enlarge):

The Lady Shael

That's an awesome scarf! You said you weaved them? I have some scarves I made too, I knitted them though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Gonff

Lady Shael: Post some pics!!!!