News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 05, 2019, 02:27:27 AM
Jeeps are kind of cool but they're really difficult to work on and not always reliable.
They'll work forever, but you'll forever work on them.
I used to have a Jeep. It wasn't real hard to work on, I don't think, but there were some things that they could have done to make it better.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

What do you expect? They're owned by Chrysler.
That said, with all the dirt roads and trails around here, Jeeps are a necessity to some people.
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 06, 2019, 05:27:00 PM
i saw some yesterday.
Saw some.... Isuzus? Jeeps? Bugattis? Bugatti Royale? (I kinda doubt the last one, but still....)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Quote from: Verdauga on October 07, 2019, 05:17:57 PM
I thought they were owned by Fiat?

Verdauga

They might be now, but that's because Fiat bought out Chrysler, or they partnered.
(Their Gladiator's coming out next year!)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I don't think they're too bad normally (I've never owned one so I'm not sure) but they're a pain to fit keys to if people loose the last copy. (Jeeps)

Most people use utes (otherwise known as trucks in some places) or SUVs for off road stuff in New Zealand. Jeeps aren't as common as dirt roads.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Pickups do get used a lot here as well, but most people that constantly have to go on dirt roads tend to use Jeeps.
Let me go back and edit my first post for proper grammar's sake.

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on October 07, 2019, 05:17:57 PM
That said, with all the dirt roads and trails around here, Jeeps are a necessity to some people.
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 06, 2019, 05:27:00 PM
i saw some yesterday.
Saw some.... Isuzus? Jeeps? Bugattis? Bugatti Royale? (I kinda doubt the last one, but still....)

Bugattis, McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Ah. You were at a car show, weren't you?

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

I tend to go for reliable and easy to work on cars. If you want a toy, get a motorbike.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Those two don't often go hand in hand. We had a vehicle that was reliable, but the engine compartment was so small working on it was torture. And vice-versa.

shisteer of nothing much

We have a Honda Stepwgn, Honda Edix, Toyota Sienta and Toyota ceres, all of which are reliable and relatively easy to work on, plus they're very fuel economic.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Most of our vehicles are as well. I'm just pointing it out.