Which side do you root for?

Started by Orinoco, August 26, 2012, 01:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

And yet your profile is "Vilu Daskar". Are you sure you root for the good guys?

Jewel Thief

Vermin, every time! ;D
I just find them so much more enjoyable and intriguing.
Cluny the Scourge? A one-eyed, poisoned-barb-tailed rat warlord from halfway across the world against...A mouse? Some mouse named Matthias? A normal joe from Normal Abbey living a normal life as a normal failure until he just so happens to find Normal's Sword and return the Abbey to Normal after defeating Cluny?

Vilu Daskar? A bloodthirsty, horribly sadistic villain who's number one goal in mind is to go down in history as the worst of them all, against...Luke the Warrior? Luke? Basically Martin, just older and without a cool mouse thief tagging along with him, right?

Sawney Rath? The confused though ambitious ferret with mysterious stomach pains, prideful, powerful, and capable of showing some form of love to his adopted/kidnapped son. VS Deyna/Tagg, that one otter who could've been a swashbuckling otter Legend, but instead just randomly stayed good and righteous throughout a whole, long, spiraling storyline?

The villains. Every. Flippin'. Time. X3 Plus, ya gotta love Plugg, Clogg and Flinky.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Wylder Treejumper

I root for the ggod guys, because they are good (duh), but I do enjoy the bad guys- Plugg and Cloggo are my favorites!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.