News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would You Ever?

Started by Rainshadow, September 10, 2012, 05:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Sure!

Would you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

WYR report someone for being rude and inappropriate if it's NOT for fun?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Probably.

Would you ever hurt someone on purpose?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No way!

Would you ever cook for a friend?

Redwallfan7

Yes

wye go to the iheartradio music festival in Las Vegas?

Rainshadow

Possibly.

Would you ever play in a music recital?

Redwallfan7

No.

Would you ever bake a birthday cake for someone else?

Rainshadow

I already have.

Would you ever ask to not have presents for your birthday and/or Christmas so that you could help others with the money?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Possibly.

Would you ever buy a really dorky T-shirt that no one but you liked?

W0NWILL

Yup.

Would you ever get a job as a clown?

Rainshadow

No way!!!

Would you ever marry a clown?

Redwallfan7

No!

wye marry a billionaire?

Rainshadow

It depends on the man.

Would you ever marry a man you didn't love if it meant doing something good for someone else?