First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

BrookSkimmer

@danflorreguba : Yes, I was thinking people might want one of each. One of each will be the limit on entries.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Griffen

BrookSkimmer

RPers interested so far...

BrookSkimmer
Skipper
Wisteria Wildcat
Daniel of Redwall
Rain Shadow
Wonwill
Danflorreguba
Head in another Galaxy
Tiria Wildlough
Matthias720
Warrior of Mossflower
Griffin
Dannflor
Flandor

This is a large enough group to get started...

Please check for RP rules on the first post in this thread. Also, check there for registration information!

Dannflor

Please sign me up to I have never done this before so dont blame me if I am bad but I love rps so Add me please
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

BrookSkimmer

Ok, directions for how to begin the application for the tournament are posted at the top of the thread!!!

I would like to keep the entries to PMs right now so when the list goes up we can all be surprised to see who has picked what to RP with.

For favorites, send a PM with your choice to see if it has been taken or not. For fans fill out the form and PM it to BrookSkimmer.

8)

Lutra

Brook, if you can give me an idea of when this will actually start and what week(s) we'll be doing the RP I can give a more definitive answer as to whether or not I will be a contestant or assist in judging.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

The tournament will begin Monday the 24th of September. From there it depends on how many entries we have. The matches last a week each. I'm thinking the tournament will conclude early to mid November. With results by the end of november and prizes awarded around Christmas. The more brackets someone progresses through the more weeks they will need to post.

Lutra

Ah, okay I wasn't positive on the format....that makes the choice easier.  I'm going to withdraw, and I'll help you behind the scenes instead, so I won't be taking part in the tournament. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

So are we waiting until the sign up thread has been posted to post our characters?

Rainshadow

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on September 14, 2012, 01:47:16 AM
PM me will who you would like to enter and then, once I've accepted who you want to RP, you can send in the whole application form.

So, do you mean I send in the name of my character and then, if you accept, send you the whole application?  Because that doesn't sound like that would be the way to do it.  *Hangs head*  Please explain.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Skipper: PM me your character choice for "favorite" character and description of "fan" character"

Rainshadow: Do what I wrote to Skipper. Sorry for being confusing!

:D

Flandor

I'm interested! I'm going back to my normal schedule next week so things will be much quieter for me and I can return to the forum more often.  You'll get application soon Brookskimmer :) (and a post in the infinite skies thread...)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer