First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

BrookSkimmer

People who have been officially accepted into the tournament:

WONWILL with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Dannflorreguba with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Warrior of Mossflower with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Daniel of Redwall with 1 favorite
Rainshadow with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Head in Another Galaxy with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Skipper with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Dannflor with 1 fan
BrookSkimmer with 1 fan and 1 favorite
Gorath with 1 favorite
Skyblade with 1 fan
Matthias 720 with 1 fan and 1 favorite

Application process will be open until Monday the 24th of September!

Rainshadow

So, do the different sections of the tournaments go on all week long?  Because I'm not available for most of Thursdays.  I can try to get on in the morning, since I have about a half an hour, but other than that, Thursdays won't work out very well.  Will that be a problem?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

@Rainshadow: You just need to get in three posts per duel. The duels will last a week and so you and your opponent will need to have three posts in during that time. It shouldn't be a problem if you are not on for one of the weekdays.

You can post more than three times. If you do post more than three times make sure to signify which posts you want to have judged. 

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Skipper

BrookSkimmer

@gorath: You are in! Welcome!

@Skipper: No, no one need make their character die... unless they want to...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Will there be various arena's for the duels?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

@Headinanothergalaxy: Yes, I will be designing the arenas  8)

If anyone wants input on arena design, PM me.

Also, I will be out of town for the next five days. I will be checking in here from time to time to update the roster for the tournament. Make sure your registration is in by this coming Saturday!!

Dannflor

When does it start ( Saturday I work with Dad and Sunday is Sunday and we are not allowed on the Computer)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

BrookSkimmer

Just letting you guys know I'll be back on Sunday to update and get the tournament started!! :) if you have sent a pm I will respond sunday

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I'm now back from my vacation!!!! Which was to the Sierras and so SO awesome btw.  ;D Anyway... the tournament will be up and running by tomorrow at the latest.

I will post a roster list of all characters participating and threads for each duel. (Vilu Daskar vs. Rab Streambattle)

From the time the thread goes up to a week later you must post at least three posts to be judged. You may post more but if you do signify which posts you want judged.

Your duel thread will explain your location and go through the rules once more. First come first served for posting first! I'm looking forward to this!!!!

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Myrkin

This sounds like an interesting RP, but this time I'll just wait and see how this plays out. Maybe I'll take part in next Abbey Rp Tournament. Assuming of course, that you're planning on making more than one, BrookSkimmer. :)

Rainshadow

So, have you chosen who's going up against who first?  Or are you not going to say?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!