News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

BrookSkimmer

The duel threads will be up later today. Probably this evening around 8:00 PST  ;D

Gingivere Greeneyes

I wish I had been on time to apply. I have a bit of battle RP experience. Ah well, I'll just watch!
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

BrookSkimmer

All the threads are looking great so far! Good posting everyone!  ;D Keep it up!

Lutra

Just an FYI to all roleplayers: be respectful of each other while playing.  Remember it is a game and only a game (and not the Hunger Games).

Judges for this tournament are:

BrookSkimmer
Lily
Lutra

We've already started reading and taking notes. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

Are ther going to be more of these in the future? And meen in the nearer future, not again in 2014 or something.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

We'll need to see how this one goes first before that consensus will be reached.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Are you wanting us to state which posts we want to be judged now or at the end of the week?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Timing for the next tournament is not scheduled. I think there will be another one before 2014 however  ;D

The high activity of this tournament increases the probability of soon coming sequels...  

@Rainshadow: When the week is up you will have time to select which posts you want to have judged.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on September 26, 2012, 11:18:33 PM
Timing for the next tournament is not scheduled. I think there will be another one before 2014 however  ;D

The high activity of this tournament increases the probability of soon coming sequels...  

@Rainshadow: When the week is up you will have time to select which posts you want to have judged.

Oh good! (on all THREE accounts)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Brook, will major injuries(such as a paw being lopped off) in round one carry over to round two and beyond?

BrookSkimmer

That is a good question... I am thinking that because we are already bending the rules of "time and space" in having characters from different times of Redwall history battling each other we can also erase injuries between rounds.

Any injuries incurred during a round will not transferring to future rounds (unless you want them too)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Doez tha' alzae include lozt/damaged weoponz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

lol, That's a lot easier to fix then lost body parts.  :D

BrookSkimmer

Lutra

Basically everything resets.  The change in location ought to be a challenge enough as you cannot always use the same strategies.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra