News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Fox

Started by AbbotAlf0805, September 24, 2012, 03:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Anybody here play Star Fox? I think it is AWESOME!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

I played the Star Fox Adventures in... 2005?  6?  Somewhere around then.  I'm a fan of the games, but I haven't really played them lol.  Though, you could count the fact that they have a short demo on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  I thought that was fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I am such a Star Fox fan, I put the G in geek for it!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

I've played, and own Adventures, and Assualt... Adventures was cool because of the twist away from your average Star Fox game, and assualt is sweet because its got land stuff added on to the air. I wish they would make another like adventures.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Oh my Star Fox is MY LIFE!!! I'm so addicted to those games that I've beaten mine so many times, I can beat Andross in 64 in like literally less than a minute. Actually my favorite animal is fox.

Tannsrall

I haven't played much of the games (besides Star fox command DS), but I like Star fox.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

As far as I know it's on the GameCube.  I'm pretty sure it was on Nintendo 64 as well, but I dunno.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

It's a Nintendo franchise so no. It's not on Xbox. Gamecube, 64, DS, and hopefully Wii sometime soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I'd definitely get a Star Fox game if it were on Wii!

Tannsrall

They need one of those
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Flurgy Twinj

Starfox is excellent, one of my favourite game series of all time. I wish they'd release the original SNES game on the Wii Virtual Console, but they haven't done yet :(

Starfox 64 was probably the best one and it's great on 3DS as well, especially if you're playing on a 3DS XL with bigger screens  ;D I've literally played that game to death in one form or another over the years.

I wasn't such a big fan of Starfox Command on the Nintendo DS though...it's still an OK game but I didn't like the map sections much at all.

I'm really hoping they'll revive the series on Wii-U. A Starfox game with huge levels and HD graphics could be awesome.  8)
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.