News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 1 Danflorreguba (Danflower) vs. Gorath (Jukkarus)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 25, 2012, 08:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Haven't we fought enough? Must either of us become more injured?" He nevertheless brought his left footpad down on the pomel of Martins' sword to pop it up to his right hand. Dan let the point nearly touch the now sandy ground as he didn't really care much for this fight anymore, and simply wished the judges would "drop the second shoe."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

"Aye, I agree, matey. Ah, well, that was a good fight." Jukkarus sighed and leaned on her sword. "Thanks for the fight, friend, best I've had in years."
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

Dannflower stuck his sword point in the sandy ground, not as easy a task as it may seem, and put out his right paw in a position ready to shake, "I refuse to fight on tournament terms until the next duel, you can cut me down, or shake my paw.... The choice is yours, I am done."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

Jukkarus grinned and walked over. Then she sheathed her sword and shook Dannflower's paw. "So am I, friend," she said, "So am I."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Great match Gorath! Sometime later we should do this again for fun.  :)

gorath