News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

This board is for crowd banter during the tournament. Feel free to post your thoughts, encouragements, hopes, etc. about the tournament on this board. DO NOT post anything negative towards other people, their writing, or anything like that here. It is for friendly banter only. Have fun!

I hope you all are enjoying the tournament and that you will continue to stick around and read the posts of the contestants.

If you have any ideas for other mini-contests during the tournament you can put your ideas here too!

gorath

Hey dannfloreguba, nice match!
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Lutra

I read a lot of really good stuff while judging.  Depending on what other judges think, I suspect it'll come down to two players.....but that's just my simple opinion who those two are. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

W0NWILL

Sky and Daniel, I had great fun RPing against you.

BrookSkimmer

We are one judge away from having the results up! I hope you guys are excited!!  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

Excited!? I'm bally well about to EXPLODE!  :D Nice matches Gorath and (warrior of mosslfower?).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

I'm excited and I'm not even in it! :D
I'm still trying to get through all the matches, but from what I've seen you're all doing a great job! Keep it up!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Skipper

Danflor was great opponent, I had a fun time posting my replys.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 05, 2012, 03:06:26 AM
Sky and Daniel, I had great fun RPing against you.
Thanks WONWILL, it was great fun RPing with you and Rainshadow. You're both really great. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Thanks Daniel!  It was really fun RPing with you.  You too, HiaG.  You're a tough opponent!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I can't believe I won my duel! :o I still haven't finished hitting the roof! *hits the roof*
Congrats to all the other winners! :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's posts, can't wait for the next round! Congratulations for those who made it through, and good luck for the next round.

Lutra

Tiria time to come out of the clouds and prepare for round 2. :D  It only gets harder the further on you go, plus everyone now knows how we are judging the posts (it depends on the judge--we don't see the same post the same way in some cases!).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I say go ahead and float around in the clouds if you won your round... that's the way I would feel too!

Round 2 will be up tomorrow night for sure! I'm looking forward to more dueling!  ;D

Rainshadow

Congrats for winning the last round, HiaG!  You did really great (as compared to me).  And Daniel, I'd say that you did a really good job.  Thankee for being my first opponent!  I enjoyed dueling both of you guys!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!