Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Lutra on October 06, 2012, 11:29:01 AM
Tiria time to come out of the clouds and prepare for round 2. :D  It only gets harder the further on you go, plus everyone now knows how we are judging the posts (it depends on the judge--we don't see the same post the same way in some cases!).
Yeah, yeah, I know. ;D It'll be fun, though.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

Thanks a lot for putting me with Skip even though I lost But I had a WONDERFUL time thank you Skip and Good Luck with the Second Round ;D :D
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

So, BrookSkimmer, Lily and/or Lutra, are you going to give us hints as to who we're going to be competing with next?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

Its all up to Brook. :)  You'll find out tomorrow evening.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Ceteruler

Man. If only I'd known about this. ^_^

BrookSkimmer

No hints  ;) however, round 2 will be up later tonight and then you'll know!

Rainshadow

Alright!  I can't wait!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Your wait will be over momentarily...  :)

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I was going to say you missed me, then I read the "luck of the draw" post. Good luck everyone, I'll be reading your posts carefully!
Received mostly negative reviews.

WarriorOfMossflower

Hey, good luck to everyone out there! I had fun in the competition so far; I had worthy opponents.

~May the odds be ever in your favour~
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

BrookSkimmer

Check out the new mini contest... it includes some tournament news you might be interested in... ;)

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Icefire

This is awesome! Great job, mates! Keep it up! Congrats to the people who made it to Round 2! (and round 3)
@Danflorreguba: It's really messing with me to read that you're playing Danflower. I keep reading it Dawnflower and think, "Hey! That's my character! Oh wait..." :P :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!