News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Just so everyone knows... I think the next duel will be going up tomorrow or possibly the next day. Work has been too crazy for me to get the next round going. It will be up soon...

BrookSkimmer

The last round is up! Hope you enjoy it!

Rainshadow

Well, that duel is a bit different than the others!  Is Matthias supposed to help the hedgehogs out and fight you, Brook?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Yep that's the plan. We wanted to do something special and different for the last round. In fact this duel is a precursor to what the next tournament might look like.

Rainshadow

Interesting.  I can't wait for the next one, then!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Art the for the second mini contest is up! Check it out on the mini contest board. Also, art for Matthias will be in the works soon as well as more art of the duel between Srielack and Matthias is coming soon!

Dannflower Reguba

It's SRIElack  :D Great job on the pic by the way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Hey Brook, could you PM me for the next one so I don't miss it?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Don't worry, the next one will be much more publicized!  :D

Lutra

I'm just going to throw this out there because I'll probably sit in on the judging panel again, but we need a really advanced judging system if I'm to expect posts like that bonus round.  The three categories are too broad.  The only way I'd even consider that one player was inherently better than another is if I really went into nitpicking--even that would be tough! ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

This whole tournament was the trial run of things to come. The next one will have a better standard for judges, along with all kinds of other shiny new additions...  ;D

Skyblade

I'm looking forward to the next tournament! And congrats to those who won. The posters for the winners look awesome.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!