Round 2 Rainshadow (Lonna Bowstripe) vs. Tiria Wildlough (Slassen)

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 08, 2012, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Slassen ducked, but not fast enough. The chair struck her shoulder, knocking her flat. She rolled out of Lonna's way and picked up a dagger she had thrown. She took aim and fired at her opponent's heart.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Lonna tried to dodge the attack, but the dagger still struck him.  It sliced a large wound on the top of his left shoulder.  He cried out in pain.  The dagger was now lying on the ground just a short ways away from Lonna.  He spun around, trying to hit his enemy again as he scurried over to the dagger.
 Picking up the dagger, Lonna turned to face his opponent.  Unfortunately, the chair that was still stuck on him smashed into a column.  He fell down, landing on his face.  The only good thing that came from him hitting the large column was that it broke the chair, freeing Lonna.

OOC:  Please use this for judging.  Thank you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Slassen ducked as the broken chair flew over her head. Her injured paw hit the floor and she cried out in pain. She rose from the floor and charged at Lonna, dagger held before her.
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Lonna's eyes widened as he saw the dagger.  He stood up, holding the ferret's other dagger.  How many daggers and knives did his foe have?
  Lonna charged head on at his opponent, waving the dagger in front of him.  "EULALIIIAAA!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Slassen threw her dagger and ducked to avoid the one in Lonna's paws. It sliced some fur from her head. She picked up another dagger which she had thrown earlier and put it in her belt.
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

The dagger that Slassen threw cut Lonna's side.  "Ah!"  He covered the wound with his left paw.  That side seemed to be useless to him at the moment.
  Lonna kicked at his opponent, waving his dagger at the same moment.

Tiria Wildlough

Slassen's footpaws were kicked out from under her. She fell to the floor. Winded, she tried to get up, and a sharp pain shot through her footpaw. It mst be sprained, she thought. Slassen dragged herself up and stabbed at Lonna with her dagger.
OOC: Please judge this post.
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Lonna tried to back up, and as a result the dagger didn't puncture very deeply.  It still had plunged into his stomach, but only a few inches.
  Roaring in pain and anger, Lonna swiped at the ferret with his dagger.  He desperately hoped he wouldn't miss.