News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 2 Skipper (Folgrim) vs HeadInAnotherGalaxy (Mokkan)

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 08, 2012, 04:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Folgrim charged with a loud bellow and swung his axe downwards aiming for the paw that was reaching for the axe, adrenaline surged through him as he swung his left paw at Mokkans head and kicked out towards his stomach.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mokkan had just reached his axe in time. He quickly drew it back and held it out like a shield, using the flat of the blade to block his foe's attacks. He retaliated with some attacks of his own.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skipper

Folgrim turned his axe and pushed it forward catching Mokkans blade between wood and steel, he threw his arms up hoping to disarm him. Folgrim aimed for Mokkans feet with his rudder and brought it down heavily.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skipper

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mokkan was not going to lose his weopon a second time. Instead, he went with the throw, landing on his back with his axe held above him. He ducked out of the way just in time to avoid his opponent's rudder. Giving a snarl he gave a quick swipe with his axe and then started to slowly back out of the room towards the halls of Brockhall, where there would be less room to maneuvre in then this room.

OOC: 2

Skipper

Folgrim growled as the axe cut his leg, he limped after Mokkan quickly with his axe raised to his side. Remembering hsi pouch he slowed down and opened it though he kept taking glances at Mokkan to see where he was. Folgrim jumped forward and swung the wood chippings at Mokkans eyes, he leapt at him for a tackle and raised his elbow in front of his eyes so the wood chippings didn't enter his eyes.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mokkan just barely dodged the attacks. The tackle, however, sent him flying backwards. Rubbing his head, slowly he painfully got up, exaggerating his injuries so as to appear more wounded and lull his opponent into a false sense of victory. He continued to slowly limp backwards down the hall.

Skipper

Folgrims eyes blazed as he limped in an arc towards Mokkan, he hopped sideways towards him then swung his axe down the side of Mokans face around his ear area.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mokkan suddenly found himself with his back towards the wall. He gritted his teeth and looked wearily at his opponent. It appeared as if he was done for. A bead of sweat rolled off his brow. The entire fight had all lead up to this. Suddenly a smile played across his face. An evil laugh erupted from the fox. He dropped his injured-beast masquerade and stood up. "Fool of an otter." He sneered. "Did you honestly think I was retreating? That you had won? It will not be so easy!" He jumped and came at his opponent with full force, slashing this way and that, as if he had suddenly been possessed by some sort of demon. He would win this fight.

OOC: 3