News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Doctor Who Funny Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, October 14, 2012, 01:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this fun and/or funny?

Of course!
17 (70.8%)
Sure.
3 (12.5%)
Okay.
1 (4.2%)
Meh.
2 (8.3%)
No.
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 12, 2013, 05:58:10 PM
  Yay!  Oh, and I just found an awesome funny one:

;D  I think I like that one more.

LOL  :D

winifred

Quote from: Romsca on February 15, 2013, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on February 12, 2013, 05:58:10 PM
  Yay!  Oh, and I just found an awesome funny one:

;D  I think I like that one more.

LOL  :D
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 10, 2013, 12:09:18 AM

Okay, be honest, who sang that?

If I was alone I would have. But I did sing it in my head.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

REVIVE!

Now this, this is awesome.

I should totally do this sometime!

Okay, Benedict Cumberbatch seriously has to be the next Doctor!

I actually got to say "Nice bowtie, bowties are cool" to someone a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, it was sort of awkward because I knew the guy, he was a Whovian and he had been a Whovian for much longer than me.

That's what I'd do!

Cute!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Aaaaand another revive!  Lol, it's mostly because I found this awesome pic.  ;)

And this one is pretty good too.  ;D

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow

I'm not sure how true it is, but supposedly Benedict Cumberbatch was actually offered the role of the Doctor, but he turned it down and took Sherlock instead. Meanwhile, Benedict's friend Matt Smith auditioned for a role (not sure which role) in Sherlock and didn't get it, and became the Doctor instead.  :)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on April 10, 2013, 08:07:20 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow

I'm not sure how true it is, but supposedly Benedict Cumberbatch was actually offered the role of the Doctor, but he turned it down and took Sherlock instead. Meanwhile, Benedict's friend Matt Smith auditioned for a role (not sure which role) in Sherlock and didn't get it, and became the Doctor instead.  :)

Really?  That's weird!

Another funny pic I found:

This one is so true:

Buzz_Bumble

A few images I've found on the Internet over the years ...

Time Story

Monsters Inc meets Doctor Who

Transformers Doctor Who

Peanuts Doctor Who

The Muppets Doctor Who

Can you name all the Muppet-ised characters from Doctor Who?

Angry Daleks

(Before you think that's too silly - there was a similar Star Wars image called Angry Rebels, and now there really is a real Angry Birds Star Wars game that looks quite similar.  :) )

I'm not sure if this is funny or scary.

QuoteRecord holder profile: Rob Hull - owner of the largest collection of Daleks
British family man Rob Hull, from Doncaster, England is recognised for having the largest collection of Daleks, 571 models strong.

His incredible collection, which includes a 6ft life size replica model, is a product of 20 years of passionate (and costly!) collecting.

Interestingly Rob isn't a fan of the Doctor: "I've never been a fan of the show, but I have been enchanted by the Daleks ever since I saw one in a toy store as a child. My mum wouldn't buy it for me, but I swore at that moment that I'd have my own one day".

At the age of 29 Rob purchased his first Dalek "They've just slowly taken over the house!"

One person who won't be celebrating is his long-suffering wife of 25 years, Dawn, 43: "I hate the things and I've got a feeling this is only going to encourage him!"

... and the scary thing is that he looks a lot like Davros (the baddie who created the Daleks).

YIPPEE!! The second part of the new season of Doctor Who starts on TV here in New Zealand tonight (in about two-and-a-half hours).  :)

Rainshadow

Lol, he does sorta look like Davros!  Only he doesn't have a weird eye in the middle of his head.  And he's not grey-ish.

I love both of those.  :D

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

KitrallStreamrippler

Rainshadow

Haha, I loved the one with 4!  *Walks in, sees bad guy, turns right around!*  ;D