Tournament Mini Contest 2 Poll

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 15, 2012, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick your top 2 favorites to battle the tournament champion!

5 (29.4%)
3 (17.6%)
7 (41.2%)
2 (11.8%)
7 (41.2%)
4 (23.5%)
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: October 21, 2012, 04:07:51 PM

BrookSkimmer

This poll is open until this coming Saturday the Oct. 20th

Pick your two favorites from the list below. They are each assigned a number. When you vote, vote for the number of the character you would most like to see battle against the tournament champion at the end!

I know originally I said I would pick the top five entries for the poll. That was to limit entry numbers. However, I was not over whelmed with entries so I decided to just put up all the ones I got!

Name:Thazzi
SpeciesMouse
Weapons:Axe and dirk
Apearance:Russet fur, plain brown tunic, broad leather belt, small hard eyes.
Personality:Determined, will rush in, hot-headed

Name:  Byrne
Species:  Forest Raven
Weapons:  Natural defense

Name: Srielack
Species: Vole
Weapons: Blow darts, knife
Apearance: Very tall and stout, powerful build, darker brown fur, wears an eal skin belt, and gray tunic.
Personality: Not the brightest, medium strict, and usually has a decent handle on what's going on at any given time.

Name: Galon
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Twin swords and a dagger
Appearance: A green hooded cloak
Personality: A loner, has seen much death and suffering and thus he is somber while fighting, for he would rather not, despite the fact that he has to.

Name: Honeybloom
Species:Harvest Mouse
Weapons: Dagger and throwing knives
Apearance: Slender golden harvest mouse with stormy grey eyes. Wears a light tunic with a belt strapped from shoulder to hip that holds her throwing knives
Personality: Honeybloom's nature is belied by her name--she's not at all gentle or sweet like honey. Instead she is very bitter and negative, but never willing to run from a fight. She had a misguided past and was abandoned by her parents, thus resulting in her violent nature. She enjoys killing vermin and fighting.

Name: Fleder
Species: Fruit bat
Weapons: Adapted gauntlets
Appearance: Brownish body fur, black wings, small for his species, however he's quick and agile.
Personality: Fleder is cocky and will always gloat given the chance. He can be a nice guy, and is a loyal friend. He doesn't think he's right, he knows he's right, and isn't shy about showing that opinion. He's proud, but that doesn't stop him from crying out for help in a tight situation, if someone actually helps, he bites their head off.

Name:Campana (Bell in Latin)
Species: Fox
Weapons: Large long metal poisonous claws and metal teeth.
Appearance: White with green stripes on arms an legs, black tunic with hood and a green belt.
Personality: Smart, a born leader, and cunning.

BrookSkimmer