News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Creepy Evil People Unite!

Started by Rainshadow, November 07, 2012, 02:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*sprays WonWill with peanut butter*">:D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

SILLY STRING!!!  *Sprays everyone - excluding Redwallfan7 and myself - with silly string*  >:D  NYAHAGNAHA!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Silly strong? And I have allergies, keep that peanut butter away from me! And there's the fact that it's disgusting. *gathers arsenal of plastic pipes, computer mice, belts, and pots and pans* I'm going to war! *tosses a belt and computer mouse to Cregga* >:D I am the winnah! *whacks Redwallfan7 with computer mouse*

Rainshadow

*Grabs frying pan and smacks Wonwill with it*  NYAHAGNAHA!  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

*Chucks jar of peanut butter at Prim*  NYAHAGNAHA!  >:D

PrimroseWarrior

asdfghjkl! how dare you! *throws tomatos at RS*
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Mmm!  *Throws a pan at Prim*  NYAHAGNAHA!  >:D

PrimroseWarrior

*catches pan. frys egg. adds lotso pepper! throws egg at rainshadow*
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skipper

Gets two bottles of champagne and pops the tops laughing as he spins around spraying everyone.

Rainshadow

AAAGGHHHH!!!  *Throws rolling pin at Skipper*  NYAHAGNAHA!  >:D

Skipper

Skipper gazes around stunned and falls flat on the floor 'TIIIIMMMMBEEEEERRR'

Dannflower Reguba

YOU GUYS ARE CREEPY AND EVIL!!!!!!
That must've been the most obvious statement in the history of obvious statements. *Throws down bubble shield*  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)