News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Do you believe in UFO?

Started by AllohaBub, November 12, 2012, 12:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in UFO?

Yes, I saw them
2 (5.4%)
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
4 (10.8%)
Maybe yes, maybe no
6 (16.2%)
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
5 (13.5%)
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

gorath

I agree. I think that UFOs are true, only because they are Unidentified Flying Objects. Usually they are airplanes, meteors or maybe even a rocket. I do NOT believe in other 'beings'. Some one out there got a fright out of something they saw, and imagined something completely different than what they actually saw. It's like the superstition about black cats and vampires. But, ghosts are human souls seeking the prayers of men, because, obviously, they can't help themselves. Also, too many respectable people have seen ghosts, and not so many people, much less respectable, have seen aliens.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

W0NWILL

There is aliens out there, I would say. Think of the universe as a Christmas tree with many blinking lights. Each 'on' light represents an intelligent species out in the cosmos. Several lights are on at the same time, correct? However, the chances are slim that two lights would be on at the same time right next to each other. You have to think all the ways, and take into consideration time, distance, and technology. What time the aliens lived, how far are they from Earth, and if either of us has the technology to send a ship, manned or not. Take all those factors together, and it is not that likely that we would be visited by aliens. However, that does not mean they don't exist. And for the record, they would send a probe if they did want to explore our planet. They want to save money, y'know?

Redwaller

First: Aliens don't exist.

Second: UFOs(spaceships) don't exist. People can see them, but they're only holograms. Seriously.

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 15, 2012, 01:56:27 PM
There is aliens out there, I would say. Think of the universe as a Christmas tree with many blinking lights. Each 'on' light represents an intelligent species out in the cosmos. Several lights are on at the same time, correct? However, the chances are slim that two lights would be on at the same time right next to each other. You have to think all the ways, and take into consideration time, distance, and technology. What time the aliens lived, how far are they from Earth, and if either of us has the technology to send a ship, manned or not. Take all those factors together, and it is not that likely that we would be visited by aliens. However, that does not mean they don't exist. And for the record, they would send a probe if they did want to explore our planet. They want to save money, y'know?
exactly! i agree with you, exept for the part "However, the chances are slim that two lights would be on at the same time right next to each other." in my opinion, the chances aren't just slim, they're not there. i don't believe aliens (or us) will ever have sufficent technology. and i believe that aliens, if real, are not in our galaxy, perhaps not even our universe. somewhere far away.

UNKN0WN

There are "Unidentified Flying Objects" U.F.O.

blindsimeonjtp

W0NWILL

A conspiracy theorist, eh? I suppose the reptoids are tweaking the brains of a governor right now, or they're hushing up what really happened to flight 447 in 2009. ;)

Mattio

UFO's are just things people think they see

Rusvul

Quote from: Mattio on January 10, 2013, 10:40:21 AM
UFO's are just things people think they see
Agreed. Aliens have not, nor will they ever, visit our planet.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

1 day I wanna go to a forest and throw a frisbee with blinking lights really high and watch the news in the morning

blindsimeonjtp

I think poeple are just seeing  things or  there mesed up in the head

Icefire

Quote from: Mattio on January 11, 2013, 04:30:46 PM
1 day I wanna go to a forest and throw a frisbee with blinking lights really high and watch the news in the morning
lol
Make sure to tell us when  you do so we can all join in the laughter!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mattio

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

i beliove in ufo s but aliens no angels of corse