Yes, I saw them
2 (5.4%)
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
4 (10.8%)
Maybe yes, maybe no
6 (16.2%)
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
5 (13.5%)
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

UFO's as in aliens? Nope. UFO's as in just some thing that's unidentified? Yes.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

I am going to be an astrobiologist when I grow up, and I believe in aliens, considering evolution. Have they thought that earth had life, maybe. Do they know? Maybe. Have the visited, even sent a probe? Probs not. As for UFOs, considering the universe is theoretically abundant, I think that some alien civilazation has developed a advanced technological automobile. As I said, have they orbited earth? I don't know. Though many planets are probably still in "caveman" stage, or even single cell. Now to write in an alien langauge called Greek...

???????????????????????????????????
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Whoahhhhhh it took my Greek and turned it into emoticons??? Stupid Greek keyboard function my dad implemented...
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

Quote from: Blaggut on October 05, 2013, 10:13:16 PM
I am going to be an astrobiologist when I grow up, and I believe in aliens, considering evolution. Have they thought that earth had life, maybe. Do they know? Maybe. Have the visited, even sent a probe? Probs not. As for UFOs, considering the universe is theoretically abundant, I think that some alien civilazation has developed a advanced technological automobile. As I said, have they orbited earth? I don't know. Though many planets are probably still in "caveman" stage, or even single cell. Now to write in an alien langauge called Greek...
UFO's: As in unidentified flying junk, yep. As in alien starships, nope. Not at Earth.
Aliens: Single cell alien life, for sure. Animal/plant/fungus alien life, probably. Intelligent alien life, possibly. Space-faring intelligent life within any reasonable distance of us: Highly unlikely.

That's my opinion. Pretty logical, I think. And I also think we are totally safe from alien invasion. Why would aliens ever want to come HERE? To this place, a polluted, wet, rock that's covered in apes and ape-machines? To quote Douglas Adams, "Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughy ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a neat idea."

Blaggut

The universe is abundant, and there ARE reasons for them to invade or come. Though I just don't think of they are nearby....
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

I saw a UFO last night...Oh, that was just a Chinese lantern.  ;D Sorry to break the mood guys but UFOS are FAKE. It all depends on what you believe, if you have a religion.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

Well, what if I say I was abducted.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Full of smart answers eh?  :D The be honest I would think that your the one that's an alien!

Blaggut

Why hasn't HIAG posted yet?!?!  ???
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Becauze 'e'z vaitin' tae make zure ze Klarinax arenae liztenin' in...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

naima

i -love- ufo stories and videos and the like. i'm a bit of a mine of information about them (along with lots of other strange happenings, serial killers and the like). i think i love them because they're fantastic stories though, not really because i believe that they're here... which i have to say i strongly doubt.

however, that doesn't mean to say that there is no life on other planets. bacteria can survive here on earth in the most unbelievable conditions. there may well be life on another body within our very own solar system, let alone exploring the eco-planetary structures that we've been discovering over the past decade or so. check out enceladus, one of saturn's moons; we're observing things happening on there which are signs that it may well be habitable for various forms of life that we know on earth.

i love astronomy :)
it was the strangest thing today
i studied footprints in abandoned pathways
'neath forgotten undergrowth something stirring again
you were a single red blood cell and I lost you in this knot of capillaries
but you were bringing me oxygen when I needed it most in the smoke

(frank turner)

Ungatt Trunn

I personally think that U.F.Os aren't real. Despite many videos, there isn't that much evidence to support their existence.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze green vonez are okay zough...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Oh yeah...and the purple and orange ones...forgot about them.