News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance: The Hunt for the Lashkeel

Started by Rainshadow, November 16, 2012, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

he noticed her as he finished the last of them. "Here, lay still, friend." He walked up and picked her lock "Stay down here," He ran up yelling "EULALIAAAAAAA" As he ran up and slammed the door out bashing a vermin's head."Take that ya blighter."

Romsca

Thorin was not an experienced fighter. He had been a woodland beast, and had never seen battle. He looked around for a weapon. Finding none, he grabbed his chains and used those to fight. As he neared the main battle, he saw another rabbit. Why have I never noticed her before? he wondered. For some reason, he found he couldn't stop staring at her.

Mattio

Mattio struck madly hacking away at vermin. Sadly most of his blows were careless since he was in a blind rage.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I think we are in a battle, and Um were is Terra? Oh well I think I will just kill off my character because I lost track of this RP.

BIC: Featherwood was standing in front of Terra (Were ever that is) and was fighting the vermin with all his might slaying here and there, a wall of dead bodies building up around him. No matter how many wounds he took, he would fight on...knowing he was all there was between vermin and his beloved otter maid. He was swinging his mace and chain right and left, up and down on his enimies heads. He stabbed with his sword and chopped with it. As his strangth went from him, he finaly fell without a sound, his head landing at her feet. She lifted his head and he said.
    " Save your self Terra, go and let Lusiphi take care of you, put me to rest at the side of rivermoss." and so were featherwood the otter last words.

OOC: If that didn't make any sence, tell me...and I will continu.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

Tia was panicking. 'What do we do, Leisa?' she whispered. 'We don't know how to fight. We don't even have weapons!' The two mousemaids were hiding just inside the door of one of the cabins.
Leisa took a look outside. 'I think I...wait!'
A weasel entered the door. Just as he was about to move forward to explore the cabin, Leisa stuck her footpaw out and tripped him smartly. He yelled as he went down. Leisa grabbed his dagger and stabbed him before he could do anything else. The weasel had no time to make a sound before he died.
Leisa looked horrifed. 'Tia! I killed somebeast! What am I going to do?'
Tia shuddered. 'Let's get out of here.' Feeling sick, the mousemaid took the weasel's other dagger and led her shocked friend out of the cabin. 'Can you fight?' she asked.
Leisa nodded slowly. 'I...I think so.'
'Then fight! I'll help you, alright?' Tia took her friend's paw and took a deep breath. Then she turned around and darted towards the battle. 'For freedom!' she cried, stabbing out with her dagger. Leisa felt better, seeing her once-shy friend actually taking some initiative. She ran forward and joined Tia. 'For freedom!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Mattio gained his senses after about two minutes. After he did he was killing vermin left and right never forgetting what he lost if hewas defeated. He saw two mousemaids armed merely with a dagger. With a mighty "EULALIIIIIIIIIII" he ran to aid those two mousemaids. When he got there was a mighty pack of vermin around him. He took a spear to the side and he stabbed in the shoulder. He was nearing bloodwrath when he killed the last vermin in his path. "You two get behind me."

BrookSkimmer

The battle had commenced! The Lashkeel lay rolling through the waves off the starboard side of the Freebeasts. Captain Brinewater had directed her crew to board the Freebeasts while some members of the Freebeast crew had come aboard her ship. The dark otter knew the slaves were fighting for freedom below deck but she was fairly sure her slavers could handle them.

"Kill them! Kill all that resist. Take slaves of those who like like they can work!"

The evil otter yelled her commands to her crew and swung her cutlass at a passing otter.

"Lashkeel sails on blood tonight!"

It was then that Raven spotted the wildcat. Cooper! He had escaped from her ship and taken Brielle with him!

"Filthy mutineer! Let's see how my cutlass fits ye!"
---

Rikkendo charged into the vermin. He saw an escaped slave hare, Mattio. The hare was with two mouse maids that had come aboard the Lashkeel. The would be warrior brandished his blade and came to the small group.

"I'll fight with you! For FREEDOM!!"
---

Acorn swallowed hard and stood up. Stella's words had helped to get her mind straight. There was work to be done! The battle would be over soon and they would have to care for the injured.

The young squirrel popped her head above decks for just a moment and spotted Featherwood lying on the ground. She quickly went up and brought the otter below. He was not breathing. Acorn looked at Stella and the otter that was helping them.

"We have to help him!"
---

Brielle caught Captain Raven in her gaze just as she clashed with Cooper. The she cat's breath caught in her throat. Who would be victorious?

Paradox

OOC: Sheesh, Brook :) You certainly have alot of characters on your plate :) Haha. BTW, unless you wanted something more "damaging" to Featherwood, I'll just treat the otter with an airway blockage.

BIC . . .

With great relief and satisfaction, Stella stood up and watched the young squirrel return to normality. It felt good to have been there for Acorn, the chipmunk hummed. She turned, and briskly walked to a barrel filled with a strong type of unflavored rum and vigorously soaked her paws in it, cleaning them for what was to come. As she wheeled back around to inspect the operating tables, Stellaluna spotted Tempest appearing from the shadows, a searching expression on her dark features.

Wot can I do to 'elp, Stella?

The doctor smiled. "You can help me check these operating tables.. just make su-" Her lips abruptly went silent as Acorn charged back into the infirmary, carrying an unconscious otter behind her. And the battle had begun!

We have to help him! Acorn's worried words echoed throughout the ship as Stella helped her lift the otter onto a table. Through the wooden planks above, the chipmunk could hear loud and angry warcries exploding in the air. Sounds of battle and death roared through her ears. Stellaluna's heart rate began to climb.

Like fine clockwork, the doctor's mindset began to change. Gone were the timid, shy emotions. Her eyes grew sharper, more focused on the task at hand. Her hands became steady and calculating, darting around the otter's body with swift precision and determination. Sweat began to drip from her forehead as she bit her lip, heart pounding like a hammer within her chest. Licking her paw, she held it close to the otter's mouth and nostrils. There was no air. There was a very weak rise and fall of his stomach, but Stella knew it didn't change the severity of the situation. In several quick motions, she swiped up and down the otter's body, underneath his back, over and under his legs. No blood. Wiping sweat from her cheeks, she tenderly felt the back of the otter's neck, lightly touching the vertebrae. To her great relief there was no odd feeling to the bone, no unnatural formations that could indicate something broken. The fighting seemed to draw closer to the hatch of the infirmary.

Turning back to her patient, she licked her lips. Placing her paws around the otter's jaw, she softly moved it back so she could look into his mouth. Blood was caked around his teeth and seemed to pool at the bottom of his mouth. There was something else down there.. a fleshy pink looking thing.. his tongue!! His tongue was coiled back there, choking him! Hooking a pawfinger, she quickly swiped it inside the otter's mouth, moving his tongue free from his deprived throat. She lightly brought it up and let it rest in its usual spot before visually inspecting his mouth again. It still seemed he had difficulty breathing.. it seemed the blood had come from his tongue. He must have fallen on the main deck somehow and crunched his tongue when he hit the ground. Stella was about to administer the otter another treatment when a loud crash came from the hatch entrance. Two large, ugly rats wielding wicked looking blades glared angrily at the trio. Stella gulped.

OOC: OK, so since I took a while with this post, I did not see the posts directly above mine. I didn't really mean to "powerplay" with Featherwood so I apologize. If you want him to die then I guess we could just let time run its course. If not then at least it's explained how he lives :)
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: That works great, I will still RP him.

BIC: Featherwood started to cough, blood went every where. He began slashing out with his sword because he thought he was still in the middle of the battle. He fell of the table and stabed one rat and than fell unconscious onec more.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Thorin started to fight, but before he could do any damage with the chain he had, a rat hit him on the back of the head. He fell unconscious.

Mattio

I'll fight with you friend. Thenk ye mouse. I was having a bit of trouble over here. Eh, wot.

W0NWILL

OOC: Cooper's fighting her.

BIC: Phillim swung a swift uppercut, making the rat's face even more ugly. Lights out. She smirked in satisfaction and turned around to face a weasel sneaking up, cutlas drawn. Her paw went toward her dagger, but the weasel swung, and Phillim had to devote her attention to dodging.

Elay fumed as the hare told her to stay below. She followed imediately, not bothering to grab a weapon.

BrookSkimmer

Acorn stepped back as the otter began to cough blood. She felt weak in her knees but willed herself to stay conscious.

"What do we do Stella?"

She asked weakly. Then he started swinging his sword. Acorn moved forward and stopped the sword paw. She felt strength rising somewhere inside of her. She would help this otter! She pried the blade from his grip and pushed him further onto the table.

"Now, you stay still and let Stella take a look at you."

---

Rikkendo swung his blade left and right, helping to protect the group around him. They would have to fight together to succeed.

"We need to free the rest of the slaves." He spoke to the hare as he continued to fight.

Mattio

"I already have I told them to stay below", he said as he hacked at the rat who came before him.

BrookSkimmer

Brielle looked at Cooper, her eyes reflecting sympathy for his feelings on watching Raven die. It must have been hard for him. He was not a killer, that much Brielle knew. However, he had not killed Captain Brinewater. She had killed herself while trying to do something terribly evil.

"Come on Cooper, let's go get the slaves."

The fighting around the ship was dying down. Most for the vermin crew had either surrendered or lay dead on the deck. The two wild cats wove their way through the aftermath of battle. Brielle tried to avert her eyes from the grisly sight of dead vermin crew. They were together below decks to find the slaves.

"Hello! Anybeast down here?" Brielle spoke softly in the quiet underbelly of the ship. She imagined some of the slaves would still be chained to their oars.
----

Acorn was no a beast of action. Under Stella's knowledgeable training she quickly took to healing. She began to treat many beasts that came to her for aid now that the fighting was over.

She went over the check on Featherwood. He was propped up on a makeshift bed. "How are you feeling sir?"