News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Name an Animal!

Started by Rainshadow, November 16, 2012, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

(Gonna start off the holiday season by saying:)  REINDEER!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vulpin

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Lark (not sure if anyone else has done this...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Killdeer (it's a type of bird  ;D)

Rainshadow

(Well, I know that!  I've nearly been attacked by them on several occasions, because they decided that the covered arena (one of the arenas at the farm I go to) was a good place to nest!)

Red-Tailed Hawk!

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

(Lol, I nearly decided to put down Taggerung)

Tadpole!

Lord Gorath

Rainshadow

Please, Lord Gorath, read the rules.

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 05:33:22 PM
  So, pretty much, all you do is look at the animal that's stated above you, and take the last letter of the name.  You then have to find an animal that starts with that letter.  (Example:)

P1:  Elephant.
  P2:  Tiger.
  P1:  Raccoon.
  P2:  Nightingale.
  Etc.

Robin!