"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 20, 2013, 10:00:09 PM
Sorry if this is too much

Phew, hope it's not way too much

It shouldn't be to much. It will probably take less time to draw some of these than it took for me to write it all down.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 20, 2013, 10:00:09 PM

1)A water opossum in a dark green waistcoat and a purple bandana, stabbing a grey Jaguarundi in a chainmail tunic, a spiked helmet and a blade on the end of his tail, through the back with a knife. The Jaguarundi also holds a gold handled sword. The sword has a ruby pommelstone and a ruby in both ends of the (straight) guard. They are standing on the prow of a ship, in the background you can see the mast and the bottom half of the sail, there is a stoat with a cutlass with a sapphire pommelstone and wearing a dark red tunic, dueling with a black squirrel in a green tunic wielding a sword

2)A Caracal in a dark green tunic and cloak clashing his sword on the axe of a red Coyote wearing a black tunic and purple knee-length shorts. They are standing on a bridge and there is a huge wave rushing towards them

3)A Lynx in a dark blue tunic standing on a rock and firing arrows into a horde of unseen enemies, in the background is a blazing church 

4)A grizzly bear cannoning into a fox wearing a helmet, black tunic and red cloak. They are both about to fall into the gorge from Mattimeo

5)A large Binturong in black robes with green patterns holding a smaller one in tan knee-length shorts by the neck, about to swing an double bladed axe with a ruby pommelstone at him. They are standing in a circular room made of grey stone, behind them is a window, in the distance is a bird

6)A female mouse in a brown skirt kneeling down and crying while holding the body of a baby mouse. Her mate lies next to her, he has a spear through his chest and he is wearing a grey tunic. They are in dining room, the table is flipped over on the floor behind her and the edges of the picture are on fire

7)Three otters facing the screen, the middle one is wearing a black tunic and a blue sharkskin belt, he has a sword slung over his back. The one on the left is wearing a green tunic, he is wearing a brown belt with a dirk in it. The one on the right is an albino wearing a light blue cloak, he has a paw on the hilt of his Ketana, which is in a scabbard which hangs from the right side of his black belt. They are standing on a path with redwall in the background.

8)An albino Ferret with blue eyes standing over a weasel who is lying on the floor about to stab the weasel with his spear (it looks like the one on the cover of salamandastron) The ferret is wearing a purple cloak with an emerald broach to fasten it, he has a wild look in his eyes and his mouth is open, exposing rows of sharp teeth, he has a red hash mark on his head. The weasel is wearing a brown tunic and a grey cloak, he is lying spreadeagled with a sword close to his left paw. They are standing on a hill, in the background you can see the silhouettes of a huge vermin horde

9)A Flitchaye about to kill a grey-furred mouse wearing glasses with a flint axe. The mouse is wearing the habit of redwall. They are standing in front of the main gate of redwall and there are flitchaye streaming through it.   

10)A golden hamster sitting astride a vulture, about to plunge his sword into it's head. All he is wearing is a black belt. In the background there is just desert

11)A penguin in a brown tunic being chased across an iceberg by a leopard seal

12)A lemming with a dirk standing in front of a wolverine wearing a black tunic, metal shoulder pads and a red cloak with gold trim. They are standing on a black circular platform with battlements, close to the screen you can see the entrance to some spiral stairs, it is raining. The wolverine is holding a sword

13)A black armadillo lizard in an emerald green tunic and red cloak, she is holding a mace and she is standing on a hill with a forest in the background

All tunics are sleeveless

I'm giving them numbers so that it is easier to organize.

Notice: I am not going to be to get on a computer Saturday or Sunday, just a warning to anyone who requests on those days. I will be on, hopefully tomorrow, and again Monday.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on February 12, 2013, 12:05:45 AM

A Red Panda redwall-efied:

Would you mind if I used this for one of my characters?

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 10, 2013, 02:38:26 PM

You can use it if it is for an RP.

Here is the 2)caracal and coyote for Jet:

(the colors appear darker here than on the original on my 3ds)
Drifting with the wind

Redwaller

Romsca

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on March 14, 2013, 08:01:54 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 10, 2013, 02:38:26 PM

You can use it if it is for an RP.

Here is the 2)caracal and coyote for Jet:

(the colors appear darker here than on the original on my 3ds)
Thanks

That looks awesome!!!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Redwall art work is way awesome. I love the ones done on deviant art :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

321tumbler

Would you take a non-Redwall request?

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind

321tumbler

My requests are for the book I'm writing based on Edward I (the english king). It's a children's book.
The first request is based of this sentence:

When Edward I was a little boy he played with his cousin, Henry of Almain (who wasn't his father).

Edward has blond hair blue eyes and if you could have them playing with wooden swords or something the would be great. They would be around seven years old.

Second request is based of of this sentence:

When he was only fourteen, he married Eleanor of Castile, the daughter of a Spanish king.

In this picture he would be older and a wedding scene would be good.

I want to use the pictures in the book and you will get full credit for your art.

cregga rose eyes

321Tumbler, I'll see what I can do.

For Jetthebinturong:
3)lynx

((I'm going to redo this one since it looks to feminine))

4) the bear and fox

Drifting with the wind

cregga rose eyes

I won't be able to update any pics until next Tuesday, But I should have about 4 of Jet's requests done by than
Drifting with the wind