Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Romsca

phoenixfoden

luke would beat matthias up  :)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: phoenixfoden on March 08, 2013, 05:18:37 AM

No he wouldn't, niether would beat each other up seeing as they are both nice characters.

This is again very subjective, did Luke ever defeat a Wearat? No he didn't. This one could go either way in my opinion, but I'm going to have to say Matthias on this one simply because I know his fighting skill, Luke doesn't really do anything.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 08, 2013, 01:52:26 PM

No he wouldn't, niether would beat each other up seeing as they are both nice characters.

This is again very subjective, did Luke ever defeat a Wearat? No he didn't. This one could go either way in my opinion, but I'm going to have to say Matthias on this one simply because I know his fighting skill, Luke doesn't really do anything.

Matthias was defeated  by the Wearat, he was the only abbey champion to be defeated in the whole book series!!! But I still go with Matthias.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Considering how things went, Matthias bested the Wearat, the Wearat just got lucky with the cliff edge, Matthias had him beat otherwise.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

How come? Luke had or nearly had Bloodwrath several times throughout the book, many more times than Matthias ever did

Dannflower Reguba

When did Luke have Bloodwrath!?

BTW, Bloodwrath is a tactical DISadvantage, it beffudles the brain.

Romsca

He never had actual Bloodwrath so to speak, that I can remember, he just got really, REALLY angry, like a badger, whenever it came to Vilu Dasker. Matthias just seemed...well, nicer, and although that is good, it could be a real disadvantage on the battlefield. Not that he couldn't fight, he did (and almost beat the wearet) but Luke just seemed a little bit tougher to me

321tumbler

I'm not going to vote in this one because I can not decide.

phoenixfoden

well it would be better than killing him! anyway this is about who would win if they were to vs each other good or bad.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: phoenixfoden on March 09, 2013, 04:11:15 AM

well it would be better than killing him! anyway this is about who would win if they were to vs each other good or bad.

That comment was for humor purposes.

phoenixfoden

rachel25

Ungatt Trunn would have to be on the list but there's also Swartt Sixclaw (who everybody forgets about) and there's Vilu Dasker Urgan Nagru aswell Ferahgo the Assassin must be on the list as well Mokkan the Marlfox!