Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Wow! This is gunna be a tough choice!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Urgan Nagru, he was smartest with his hord.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I've made uo my mind....UNGATT TRUNN WOULD WIN!

Dannflower Reguba

It takes some thinking, but I have to say Gulo, not only is he powerful himself, but his army was well-trained to boot, they didn't shrink away as much as others did.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

I like the marlfoxes themselves but I don't like water rats. Maybe Ungatt Trunn.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

#nook

Kharanjul would win! He was a wearet, and his army, the rats in the cave, practically worshipped him.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 31, 2013, 07:20:40 PM
I like the marlfoxes themselves but I don't like water rats. Maybe Ungatt Trunn.
Yes! Vote for Ungatt Trunn! Of all the vermin hords in the Redwall series, he had the largest and most powerful of them all!

redwallgurl

I think Razzid Wearat because he has a boat on wheels which can be very useful and with 100 beasts as crew he could do a lot of damage.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: redwallgurl on March 31, 2013, 09:10:59 PM
I think Razzid Wearat because he has a boat on wheels which can be very useful and with 100 beasts as crew he could do a lot of damage.
I will say that he is a seriouse contender. He had a fairly large army, plus the boat on wheels, but I still think Ungatt Trunn would win ;D.

Captain Tammo

So far Ungatt Trunn has the advantage!
I think I'll place a vote in this one... I think :o Ublaz Madeyes :o would be victorious! Why?

1. He could easily hypnotize any of the other warlords and force them to fight on his behalf, just like how he hypnotized the monitor lizards to serve him and how he hypnotized the coral snake!
2. He was well known as a skilled swordsbeast, something that comes in handy in any battle.
3. He successfully established an empire in which he obtained an immense amount of treasure, showing he knew what he was doing.
4. If you've read the book, Ublaz looks the part of an emperor too. Tell me, would you rather serve an inexperienced slob, or someone who was every bit a royal emperor in appearance and cunningness? This would make him appear as a beast more would want to serve.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ungatt Trunn

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annnd...
These are the days of Ungatt Trunn the Fearsome Beast!

Now... What if we changed some things:
1. Gulo the savage and Ungatt Trunn will not be in this fight.
2. All of the commanders no longer have their armies. It is just a fight between them at the same location with whatever weapons they choose.
3. Anything goes!

Look back at the previous matchup to see the contenders (except Gulo and Ungatt Trunn)

So, Who Would Win!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000