who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 25, 2013, 03:41:36 PM
But since they are both armed, nobody would ever actually call them cheaters.

HAHAHAHA!

Something tells me we are going WAY off topic! In an on-topic sense of course.  :P I was referring to strategy, which is an entirely different topic.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Hey guys! Sorry I was away for a few days on a school trip. Read the most recent debate, LOVED IT! It gave me an idea. But first, results!
The Votes Are In Annnd....
Mokkan the Marlfox wins by one vote!!! :o

New Matchup!

The following are in a Chess Tournament
Here are our players:

Redwall: Cluny the Scourge
Mossflower: Tsarmina Greeneyes
Mattimeo: Slagar the Cruel AND General Ironbeak (not a team)
Mariel of Redwall: Gabool the Wild
Salamandastron: Ferhago the Assassin
Martin the Warrior: Badrang the Tyrant
The Bellmaker: The Urgan Nagru
Outcast of Redwall: Swart Sixclaw
Pearls of Lutra: Ublaz Madeyes
The Long Patrol: Damug Warfang
Marlfox: There are no contenders from this book for debate purposes.
The Legend of Luke: Vilu Daskar
Lord Brocktree: Ungatt Trunn
Taggerung: I know he isn't a villain, but the Taggerung himself!
Triss: Princess Kurda
Loamhedge: Raga Bol AND I guess you could say Kharanjul (Not a team)
Rakkety Tam: Gulo the Savage
High Rhulain: Riggu Felis
Eulalia!: Vizka Longtooth
Doomwyte: Korvus Skurr
The Sable Quean: Vilaya the Sable Quean AND Zwilt the Shade (Not a team)
The Rogue Crew: Razzid Wearat

So... Of these characters,
Who Would Win!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Yes! Mokkan won! Both Mokkan and Dann are awesome, though. May we vote for two? If so, I vote Vilaya and Ferhago. If you can only vote for one, then just Vilaya. Apparently, Dann, our debate has made the characters from Marlfox un-elligable. :P, Also, nobody vote for Gulo or Gabool, they'd be awful at chess.

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

This is getting ridiculous, I think I'm done with this topic.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 29, 2013, 04:18:54 AM
Hey, its a who-will-win question, right? Then that means that its not off topic, and that means that its not ridiculouse since it is really relivent to the topic. A chess duel, I know, by hey? Its still on topic.
BTW: I think that Ungatt Trunn would win (of corse ;D!).

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

Sorry to hear it bud :'( but Mokkan had more votes
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Sorry. I suppose my comment was kind f un-gracious, and I apologize for that. It
was not my intention to shove it in your face, I apologize if that was the effect. Is there a synonym for apology? Because I seem to overuse that word when... Apologizing...

Ungatt Trunn

Lets get back on topic now....
BTW, I dont think that Tsarmina would stand a chance at playing Chess. She was insain, so she would just make ALOT of blunders :P

Romsca

Let me reiterate what I said before:

Quote from: Romsca on April 29, 2013, 02:16:17 AM
Vilu Daskar!

Simply because he REALLY cunning and REALLY intelligent, thus making him a boss at chess. Also, he was a coward, which could help him in chess if he was (probably too) cautious of his pieces when he played it. Since I play chess, I know it's better to be more cautious than rash and impulsive, since you could end up getting your queen killed just to take the opponent's pawn. :P A good chess player always makes absolute certain their move was a good move. (Which is why I'm not the best at chess. I often make a move without first checking it to make sure it's a good move, no pun intended)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on May 04, 2013, 01:20:57 AM
Let me reiterate what I said before:

Quote from: Romsca on April 29, 2013, 02:16:17 AM
Vilu Daskar!

Simply because he REALLY cunning and REALLY intelligent, thus making him a boss at chess. Also, he was a coward, which could help him in chess if he was (probably too) cautious of his pieces when he played it. Since I play chess, I know it's better to be more cautious than rash and impulsive, since you could end up getting your queen killed just to take the opponent's pawn. :P A good chess player always makes absolute certain their move was a good move. (Which is why I'm not the best at chess. I often make a move without first checking it to make sure it's a good move, no pun intended)
Vilu Daskar wouldn't win! He may be intelligent, but cunning wasn't one of his strengh's. And there were villuns that were much more cunning than him.
I don't just think that Ungatt Trunn would win simply because I really like Ungatt Trunn. He was one of the three Wildcat leaders to actully keep his head, even when he was loosing, something that no other Warlord was like.

Captain Tammo

For debate purposes, what about the Taggerung? I think he'd be pretty good at chess!

Tam and Martin

I think so too.....but Swarrt is better!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000