News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

:::STAR WARS DARKSIDE ROLEPLAY:::

Started by UNKN0WN, November 21, 2012, 10:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

"The black market, hm?" Ixxion sneered. "Because everyone who gets things on the black market can do this. Right?" He closed the Force around the Dressilian's throat.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

UNKN0WN

Ryfar jumped in exclaiming, "[translated] hold on, I want to get my money's worth out of this guy, even if he is brainless to cross a sith."

AxeHound

Ixxion released the Dressillian and walked past him. "Don't cross me," he said. "Now. What exactly are we doing?"

UNKN0WN

Just then, a cloaked individual slowly emerged from the Nexus.
"Well done Darth Ixxion," the mysterious figure exclaimed.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 05, 2012, 06:40:19 PM
Can other people join?

OOC: absolutely, just act as if you were with us the whole time

AxeHound

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on December 04, 2012, 06:19:11 PM
Just then, a cloaked individual slowly emerged from the Nexus.
"Well done Darth Ixxion," the mysterious figure exclaimed.

Lord Ixxion stepped back. Something about this figure... "Who are you?" he asked, trying to look under the hood.

UNKN0WN

"In time you will know, my apprentice," replied the dark figure.  "But now we must go ... come! time is wasting."

[Narrator] After leaving port, Ixxion, Ryfar, and the other scoundrels settled in the Nexus, an odd looking sort of ship, which deceitfully concealed advanced technology and weapons inside.

OOC: you can talk aboard the ship at this point  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Darmonal Quo looked about him at all the technology around him. He secretly loathed all of it, but for the sake of the Praetorite and the Great Yuuzhan Vong he had to keep his true identity and intentions a secret.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

UNKN0WN

OOC: new narrative character

BIC: Jax Sal, a Twi'lek fresh from the Seperatist Piloting Academy, came up to Quo and commented, "She's a beauty, isn't she?  It's not everyday ordinary smugglers like yourselves get to travel in style."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Yes," said Darmonal. "Indeed a beauty she is." He looked about him at the ship again. He sighed. He longed to be back on one of the Yuuzhan Vong Worldships, where everything was organic and pure.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Zandar the tall Trandoshan paced down the side of the ship hissing softly to himself, "Sssssssss thisssssss sssship isssss fassssst right?" He waited for his answer from someone.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

UNKN0WN

"Fast? .... Ha!" exclaimed Jax, "This will be your fastest ride in your life!"

Hours later after getting acquainted with the ship, captain ordered all passengers to buckle themselves into the flight chairs.  The ship rose slowly but surprisingly smooth as well (the passengers could hardly tell that the ship was in motion.)

Once out in space and a respectable distance away from the planet, loud alarms and bright lights flashed all over the ship.  "Prepare for the jump!" shouted Jax.