News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

So many ideas!

Started by W0NWILL, May 15, 2013, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Well, as most of you hopefully know, I write quite a bit. Both fanfiction and stories. These ideas I have pop up in my mind, and I have to write them down and share them. See what other people think of my ideas.

One of my brilliant ideas involves a schizophrenic woman and the voices in her head as she tries to save the people from the monsters only she can see. This story might be mildly disturbing, but it would be interesting to put myself in the mind of a person with schizophrenia.

Another one involves some man inventing time travel, and going back to see the Titanic sink with the rest of his team. The Titanic runs into here time machine and sinks. They then go back again with the fuel that wasn't damaged and stop the Titanic from running into the time machine, thus using a paradox to get enough fuel to go back to their time. In doing this, they have trouble with the controls of the Titanic and end up running into the iceberg.

Romsca

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 15, 2013, 07:18:59 PMOne of my brilliant ideas involves a schizophrenic woman and the voices in her head as she tries to save the people from the monsters only she can see. This story might be mildly disturbing, but it would be interesting to put myself in the mind of a person with schizophrenia.

Have you read Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan? It's a story about a teenage girl who has schizophrenia. Did you get your ideas from reading that?

W0NWILL