"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favourite Redwall Quotes

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 08, 2011, 01:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

"No time for dying, I've got a score to settle!"

Bluefire

These three that have already been mentioned, the "go stand somewehere else and I'll insult you there","a warrior who dies a thousand times is a coward," and the "summer of the annoying baby dormouse", I agree with those as good quotes.

I also like this one,

Cluny:Surrender to Cluny the Scourge!
Constance: Go and boil your head, rat!

I've always loved those badgers...

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

Here's a hilarious one from The Legend of Luke. Beau was singing really loud and Vurg's worried the Goreleech's crew might hear. So he jumps on him and Beau complains:

"Huh, bouncin' on a chap just as he's reachin' top note, jolly dangerous thing t'do, wot? An unexploded phrase might've backfired down m'neck and fractured me warbler. Little you'd care, though."...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Gonff said this to Columbine right after saying grace.

"Good,eh? That's an ancient chant that has been sung through the ages. I composed it a moment ago for today."

I love any thing Gonff says especially his songs. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russano the Wise

I think I already posted this quote in another thread but I'll post it here too. It's a quote from The Legend of Luke, one of my favorite Redwall books.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior