News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something other than Redwall!

Started by martins#1fan, June 16, 2011, 07:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 06:34:58 PM
guy: I like potatoes.
person: I like cereal.
person; I like cereal.
person: I like cereal.
person: I like potatoes too.

I got that from a tv show.

I remember that. Tis Cheese and Eduardo from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. Cheese was always my favourite character. Although your refering to the ending to the episode. In the episode Cheese was scaring Eduardo with this.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Yes! I love that show!

Cheese: TV! TV! TV! TV!.
Licks screen of tv
Cheese: TV taste funny.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Frankie: Mac, did you get?
Mac: Yea, I think I actually did!
Frankie: Do it Mac! Press "enter".
Triumphant sounding music as mac lifts a finger and then moves it towards the button.
Cheese pops up in front of him.
Mac thus [because Cheese's head is in the way] accidentally presses Cheese's head which presses against the code panel, which hits a few buttons and then "enter", causing the alarm to go off.
Frankie's jaw drops open.
Cheese: YAAAAAAAY! I LIKE FISHY CRACKERS!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Cheese: Me and Blue are brothers. That makes us...
Blue: No Cheese don't!
Cheese: ..Blue-Cheese!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Frankie gets off the phone and starts banging her head against the Fosters sign.
Cheese walks up and starts banging his head on the sign.
Cheese: I LIKE THIIII-IIIS GAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!! HA HA! (BONK! BONK! BONK!)

Redwall Musician

I like the episode where they go shopping. Everywhere they go,Co-Co has a job. "Co-co, you work here?" "Co-co, co co co co..."
And Blue wants buy stuff, and if it a crazy price, he says, "Rip off artist!"

I wish I still watched that show.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 30, 2011, 05:30:25 PM
I like the episode where they go shopping. Everywhere they go,Co-Co has a job. "Co-co, you work here?" "Co-co, co co co co..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nILBdCKfIlY

Tiria Wildlough

I hoeschool. I love to read, and draw.  ;D I also play the violin.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 10:05:54 AM
I hoeschool. I love to read, and draw.  ;D I also play the violin.
I've always wanted to learn the violin... that's so cool.

@thread - wait, is that... Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? Or however the title went? :o
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 30, 2011, 05:37:28 PM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 30, 2011, 05:30:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nILBdCKfIlY
Clicking on that link made my whole afternoon go away yesterday.

Redwall Musician

Lily

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 02, 2011, 05:40:33 AM
Did you like it?
I did! I watched the first episode and then went back and watched the movie length pilot. Good stuff. I'd seen a few episodes before here and there, but I never sat down and watched a full episode.

I may or may not be watching the second episode now.

Mr. Herriman: The ultimate price does not refer to a specific amount of currency, Master Blooregard, I was speaking metaphorically.
Bloo:

;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Matthias720

And for anyone who didn't see the Foster's float in the 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving parade:

blindsimeonjtp

i like to write spiderman fan fiction
i like to work out.