Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ah, but luckily, that was only a projection.  The real Doctor was hidden away in the TARDIS, giggling as the Dalek exterminated the fake Doctor.
  Then, before anyone could do anything, the Doctor went to Redwall in the TARDIS, with no creature following him but Rose.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

OOC: This looks alot like another game in this board.

BIC: And then, grass started growing rapidly, engulfing everything.

Romsca

The daleks died when they were drowned in grass

Tam and Martin

Rose called for Martin for the doctor was coming close to her but he wasn't there so the Laird Bosie McScutta of Bowlaynee came and put shaft to bowstring and fired. ZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPP

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Then the doctor deflected the arrow with a forcefield screen generated by his sonic screwdriver

Rainshadow

The Doctor grabbed Rose by the wrist, saying, "Run!" as the creepy gas mask people came closer.  The both ran into the TARDIS, disappearing and reappearing inside of Redwall.  In the cellars, actually.  Luckily, there were no enemies here, so they were safe.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

OOC: rainshadow, edit your post to fit with this different IC post.

IC: suddenly a creeper who happened to be in the TARDIS exploded.

Rainshadow

Fortunately the Doctor was wearing a bulletproof vest, so he just got a bruise on his chest where the bullet hit.

psybox

OOC: forget i said anything.

Romsca

But Rose was badly injured. The doctor went back to his home planet with Rose to heal her and now she can travel through time and regenerate

W0NWILL

...but she was killed by a bug hitting her windpipe as she was riding a motorcycle at 85 MPH and couldn't regenerate because the bug exploded on impact, blowing her to pieces. Also she was hit by a DeLorean Time Machine invented by Dr. Emmet Brown, Doc kept on going and crashed into the TARDIS, creating an irreversible time paradox. Now everyone lives in fear of those creepy Reapers from Doctor Who, as the Reapers could not fix the paradox.

Tam and Martin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH said a random person

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

"Shuttup!" Said a mouse. In the paradox-world, animal and human minds bled together, resulting in smart animals and idiotic humans.

321tumbler

Gandalf came back and killed all the dalecks.

Mattio

then an army of action figure orc attacked the world