Brang Forgefire
2 (2.4%)
Ambrevina Rockflash
0 (0%)
Violet Wildstripe
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lord Gorath

It's all in my name!

Brockers came VERY close second, and third is the one who really seems like nobody votes for her, SPEARLADY GORSE!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

KitrallStreamrippler

Boar the Fighter and Brang. Speaking of Boar, I wonder if Mr. Jacques ever read LOTR? In The Two Towers, Treebeard is reciting lists of living creatures, and he says, "Beaver the builder, buck the leaper,
Bear bee-hunter, boar the fighter..." Just an interesting note. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff on July 12, 2011, 01:35:40 PM
I took the list of badger lords from Snowfur's Redwall Encyclopedia.
where did you get the Encyclopedia  ??? ???????

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 25, 2012, 10:50:14 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 24, 2012, 03:36:59 PM
Where is Bella's husband?

You Boar?

No, Boar was her father! You know her peasefull husband, the one what was killed.

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Deyna the Warrior

My favorite is Cregga :D

I don't even really know why... maybe because The Taggerung was the first book I read, but she is one of the characters I'd really like to meet (granted she is dead now :'(). Close second is Sunflash. He's so cool, and I loved all his friends too!
Warriors brave, who gave all you could give,
Offered your lives so that others would live,
No one can tell what my heart longed to say
When I had to leave here, and you had to stay.

-The Long Patrol, page 312

Barranca

This is a tough call- My two favorites were probably Sunflash and Urthstripe

What I liked about Sunflash was the gentle side of him. He really wanted to be a farmer and play with children, he had a kind heart and looked to his duties in the mountain of Salamandastron with a far less authoritarian way than a lot of other badgerlords. He seemed so humble and down to earth, but at the same time retained that badger lord spirit. Plus becoming a hero in Mossflower country, roaming the countryside and woodlands and saving good creatures makes him really awesome in my book :D

Urthstripe is completely different! He tried to do everything by the book and IMO was an example of a real traditional badger lord. Tough, no nonsense and old school to the bone. His relationship with his daughter really showed how much he struggled with letting go of the mantle of being a leader and trying to be a father- something he really seemed to struggle with. I often felt sorry for Urthstripe because of this. His death truly heroic, and he also says one of my favorite lines in a redwall novel "Urthstripe does not parley with vermin, he buries them!"  8) what a beast!

Delthion

My favorite is Stonepaw, followed by Sunflash.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.