Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

No.

Soren?

What I think is funny is that if Soren guesses me and it ends up being Rain, Rain will also guess me!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Whatevz.
@Del it's because I'm such an awesome guesser ;D
And Rain will forever refuse to let someone be correct.
Del?

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

NEVAH!
(Never guess Rain,babe will never post when simeone guesses her.)
Eulalia?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

No.

(Babe? Who in the world is that?!)

Soren?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 23, 2015, 02:05:32 PM
(Never guess Rain,babe will never post when simeone guesses her.)

D-did you just call me babe?  O_o

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Rainshadow

Eulogy-san?

Mhera

Delthion