News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

better warrior ???????

Started by rachel25, February 26, 2013, 04:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Felldon or Martin the better warrior ????

Felldoh
Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, tiz Felldoh at 10 againzt Martin viz 20. Mezinkz zat Felldoh iz goin' tae loze!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

Unless eleven Felldoh lovers suddenly appear, I highly doubt he will win.  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwaller on August 15, 2013, 02:07:55 PM
Unless eleven Felldoh lovers suddenly appear, I highly doubt he will win.  ;)

Aye, an' even if zat doez 'appen, tvo or more Martin loverz vill probably alzae zuddenly appear, puttin' uz right back vhere ve 'ad ztarted!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

I think Martin wouldn't be happy with you he was great friends with Felldoh and the way your speaking about him is atrocious

Banya Streamdog

I chose Martin. He is awesome!
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

NinjaMonkey

Felldoh was my all time favorite character from every book i have read(i have read almost all of them) i was 12 when i read it, and i almost cried, that is the best way for a warrior to die though, killing vermin with a stick, laughing the whole time.      LONG LIVE FELLDOH!!!!!!
NinjaMonkey

Tam and Martin

Quote from: NinjaMonkey on September 23, 2013, 01:43:26 PM
Felldoh was my all time favorite character from every book i have read(i have read almost all of them) i was 12 when i read it, and i almost cried, that is the best way for a warrior to die though, killing vermin with a stick, laughing the whole time.      LONG LIVE FELLDOH!!!!!!
rachel25 would be happy!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Quote from: NinjaMonkey on September 23, 2013, 01:43:26 PM

A lot like Russa. I really liked her. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?