News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Video Recording?

Started by Temperance Macayle, July 14, 2011, 02:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temperance Macayle

Hey all; my first forum post on this site and it's a help topic. How messed up is that?

Anyway, I'm having a little trouble here and I'm not sure if it's something that I'm doing wrong, or if my computer is just that craptastic. So I figured it was worth a shot to ask around and see if anybody could help me. So far, I have been unsuccessful.

Basically what I am trying to do is record certain cutscenes from a game so I can make my own .gifs. The game plays just fine on my computer, and it records just fine. However, when I go to view whatever it was I recorded, a whole bunch of blue-purple-pink stuff appears like every 10 seconds or so.

If ANYBODY knows what I'm talking about and knows how to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if there's anybody here that is familiar with Dragon Age 2 and has done what I'm trying to do; could you tell me if there's an easier way to do this???

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if this makes zero sense whatsoever. ???
"Protect what matters with everything you have. Or you'll have nothing. And deserve it." -Aveline Vallen

Trigoma

i have a similar issue with mah comp, but i suggest u download a newer version of a video card thingy. your might be out of date for what your trying to do. just go on google and look for the download. thts all the info i got! :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman