News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your reaction to Monterela Cheese and Germin Garlec on cooked-in-Vinager Oranges

Started by Ungatt Trunn, March 15, 2013, 06:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your reaction?

*Passes Out*
1 (10%)
*Throw-Ups*
1 (10%)
Well, thats disturbing!
5 (50%)
ew
2 (20%)
Yummy!
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

My reaction: "Oranges? Really?!"
It actually sounded pretty good until I got to 'oranges'. It seems like it would be really yummy on chicken or something though.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Mozzarella  cheese and garlic sounds awesome, I love them both, they would go great together. You lost me on "Vinager" and "Oranges". The garlic and cheese could even go in balsamic vinager, but not with an orange. :P, My take on this.

Ungatt Trunn

I hate any type of cheese (unless if it's fake), I'm not a big fan of garlec, and I don't like vinager. But I like oranges...by themselfs, that is...

Redwaller

Ungatt Trunn

Maudie

I voted Yummy! What? My dad eats lentil rice salad with applesauce!

I think it could do without the vinegar, but it could still be good.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3