News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Birds

Started by Log-a-Log, July 14, 2011, 08:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Log-a-Log

I just realized that most of the big birds (like Argulor and Bluddbeak) are extremely fierce fighters and are almost similar to badger lords in a way
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Log-a-Log on July 22, 2011, 04:27:52 PM
I just realized that most of the big birds (like Argulor and Bluddbeak) are extremely fierce fighters and are almost similar to badger lords in a way
Argulotr dropped like a stone to the forest floor a stone with corved talons and a ruthlessly shard beak...

Tannsrall

Skarlath! He was one of the few characters who made me cry about his demise.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

I don't know if I like the birds or not. I'm neutral on them. I kind of like Nutwing though.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

I love the birds! ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 31, 2012, 11:04:44 PM
Skarlath! He was one of the few characters who made me cry about his demise.
yeah he kindled my interest in falconry... i'm sure glad i'm not that silly fox...

Marlfox Vanish

Lets agree on something: All the birds are awesome!!! I love the eagle/hawks because of the way they talk. Okay that and the goose.

Dannflower Reguba

The Falcons are better!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Yeeeaaaauuuhhh!!! SKARLATH IS THE BEST. I got so mad and sad when he died.  :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( :'( :'(

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah. skarlath was sweet. 8)

DeathRage

Skarlath was indeed the best.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

WildDoogyPlumm

Skarlath, Argulor, and Rocangus.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 04, 2012, 11:16:07 AM
Skarlath, Argulor, and Rocangus.
agreed. add Capt. Snow

Ungatt Trunn

My two favourite birds (I like them both the same amount) are Wild King Macphearsome and General Iornbeak.

Life is too short to rush through it.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace