News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on September 23, 2015, 01:57:31 AM
Wow...
Even though your "starting art" was a lot better than my starting art, this still gives me hope that I may recent a level of decency one day.

As they say, you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.  ;)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on September 23, 2015, 01:57:31 AM
Can I have an anthropomorphic fox, tall and on the slim side, sitting in the rain with his head down?

Sure!  Any particular details you want for the fox?  Colouring, clothing, expression, etc.?

Quote from: Skyblade on September 23, 2015, 01:58:38 AM
They say you are your worst enemy.

Ain't that the truth.

Quote from: PluggFiretail on September 23, 2015, 02:16:29 AM
Ooh, could you also add something dismal? Like "Dead inside"? :D

As in something written on the drawing, or something portrayed?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Well, the fox has light brown fur and blue eyes, a white stripe down the center of his face, and would be wearing a dark grey zip-up hoodie and black skinny jeans with vans-styled shoes.

Oh yes, writing.

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on September 23, 2015, 02:27:00 AM
Well, the fox has light brown fur and blue eyes, a white stripe down the center of his face, and would be wearing a dark grey zip-up hoodie and black skinny jeans with vans-styled shoes.

Oh yes, writing.

Alrighty, I'll add you to the list!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Something I forgot to mention in the PM is that Ember has six fingers on her right hand (her entire appearance is weird). I don't know if you're showing that, but just in case :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on September 23, 2015, 10:52:58 PM
Something I forgot to mention in the PM is that Ember has six fingers on her right hand (her entire appearance is weird). I don't know if you're showing that, but just in case :P

I probably won't (although, who knows?  I might have her scratching her chin or something, for all I know :P), but that's helpful to know in case you ever send me more of your writing.  Or if she's mentioned in an RP or something.  Thanks!  :)

Also, I noticed shortly after posting the Nani chibi yesterday that I made a bit of an oops in the drawing.  So... let's play the "Who Can Find Rain's Oops First" game!  :P

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

You didn't fully shade in the mouth?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

The left ear is over the staff while the staff is over the rest of the head.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 24, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

Well, if it's at an angle, it could work.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

But is is not at an angle the curvature of the bottom of the staff shows that.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm just trying to help Rain  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Great... :P Scarzses criticalness is starting to rub off on me XP XD

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 24, 2015, 12:30:42 AM

Ding ding!  We have a winner!  :P  Skye-chan and Sage-kun, those were intentional.  ;)

Oh, and I did another digital thing today because I got a DeviantArt yesterday and I feel that that should be my nudge to get back into working on my digital art.  So here's a likkle Shen doodle that was really rushed and thus isn't shaded and looks a bit wonky, but is at least coloured, so that's good.  (Dessie-chan said she wanted to draw him, but at the time I hadn't really picked definite colours for his outfit, so that's basically what this whole drawing is for.)

Jetthebinturong

HE'S SO CUTE! So is Tani. Chibis are awesome.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

SO AWESOME!  ;D I have been meaning to get Devianart but I am not all that self confidant (Sure I have great self esteem, I really don't do art for other people I do it for myself I really don't care all that much what they think about it, but the point of Devianart is to share your stuff with other people so if they don't wan't to see it then it is kind of pointless XP) so I have been putting it off saying, oh my art is good and all but who would really want to see them... and the fact that we don't have a scanner and I can't scan things and the img quality is not all that good XP XP yeah... XP stuff.