News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Ok, take your time. But I am really excited to see it!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 11:07:38 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on June 06, 2013, 10:58:07 PM
Not sure if your going to notice this, but I asked you in my Art Thread, I wante to know if you wanted me to make a remake of Shadow Wildfire?

If you want to, then sure!
Okay, I'll work on her ASAP.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 12:39:59 AM
  I finally took the time to get some new drawings up!

I didn't know if Kettu was evil or good, so I tried to draw him with a neutral face.  :P

And now for the random drawings!

Ugh, sorry for the quality of this next one.  It didn't like me trying to mess with it after it was scanned, so there's a bunch of blank space on it.  :(

A cute hare that I very much enjoyed drawing.  ;D

A future fanfic character, only as a cat!

Elysium as a Dibbun...

This character is from The Quest for Romance, but I didn't remember all of his description, so I just drew him as I pictured him.

Aaaaaand....  *Drum roll*  A drawing for Rusvul the Sabre (hehe, Saber)!  I don't think it was as good as it coulda been, but I may do a remake sometime in the future.

Those are awesome!

Sorry about that  ::), Kettu is a good character, still your picture looks great
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Those pictures are neat!  The Taggerung is so cool@

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  And I uploaded the new drawings (I had a bunch of time in the car yesterday, so I did a few extra drawings)!

A fanfic character of mine (human, not cat ;)):

And the same character, only in casual clothes:

Ugh, sorry for the ugly white bits in this one.  It didn't work with me well when I tried to crop those out (I crop out the extra white parts in pictures, 'cause the scanner adds lots of extra space on them ::)).

For all you Warriors fans who've read The Sun Trail...  (Ugh, I hated how I did Gray Wing's paw >:()

And my cousins (at least, two of them) animalized!  (Is that even a word?  :P)

Okay, the scary bit of that last picture is the fact that one of my cousins (the one I drew as an otter) looks almost exactly like that (at least, the pose and the facial expression.  Not the fur and tail and such ;)).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Pantherfoot...is....AWESOME!!! I really like it! I like it a lot! Your other drawing are great too, squirrel in tree, wildfires....fanfic and cousins, every thing!

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Great drawings! I have read The Sun Trail and I love your drawing of Gray Wing and Jagged Peak.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Thanks, both of you!  :D  I actually really enjoyed drawing all of these, even though some of them were really hard to figure out (like how to make the squirrel archer pose, trying to figure out what to do with Shadow (Wildfire)'s arm (the one pulling the string), etc.  Lol, you shoulda seen me when I was drawing the Wildfires picture.  I got Jag pretty easily, but with Shadow, I wanted her fighting with the bow, so I was sitting there, my left arm holding a 'bow' and my right arm pulling the 'string', trying to figure out how it would look.  :P).  I'd say that my favourite out of all of these would be the Wildfires picture, even though it was kinda hard to do.  I just like how they look!  To me, they seem pretty cool.  I'm not good at doing poses or anything like that, so I wanted to try out some characters fighting, and I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 03:51:19 AM
 so I was sitting there, my left arm holding a 'bow' and my right arm pulling the 'string', trying to figure out how it would look.

Hehe, you're not the only one that does that...
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 09, 2013, 04:54:26 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 03:51:19 AM
 so I was sitting there, my left arm holding a 'bow' and my right arm pulling the 'string', trying to figure out how it would look.

Hehe, you're not the only one that does that...

Lol, whenever I'm trying out a new pose, I make sure to take a good long look of me doing it in the mirror or something.  ;)  :P

Leatho Shellhound

I get my sister to pose for me.  :)

click the banner

Maudie

Lots of times I draw them with their arms kind of spread out, and I look at them and think they look awesome. Then I try that pose myself and it just feels unnatural ::)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on June 09, 2013, 05:30:33 AM
Lots of times I draw them with their arms kind of spread out, and I look at them and think they look awesome. Then I try that pose myself and it just feels unnatural ::)

Hehehe, yup!  I used to just make mine with the arms straight down, doing pretty much nothing.  Then someone stated that they looked awkward and uncomfortable when they did that, so I changed.  :P

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 09, 2013, 05:07:04 AM
I get my sister to pose for me.  :)

Lucky!  Usually when I do these, I'm stuck in a cramped car, so it's really not an option to ask anyone to pose.  ;)  I either do it myself or guess what it would look like.  :P

Tam and Martin

I loike the one you did of you cousins! I was laughing so hard when I saw your cousins "animalized"

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 09, 2013, 08:29:14 PM
I loike the one you did of you cousins! I was laughing so hard when I saw your cousins "animalized"

Haha, yeah, I enjoy doing things like that.  The weird thing about it though is the fact that I match the person to an animal based on their characteristics, so the brother and sister are two completely different species!  :P  But, I mean, my cousin (the otter one ;)) is going into the military, so how can you NOT draw him as an otter?