Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Oh, hey, look whose printer decided to start scanning again, thanks to her wonderful brother.  Me!  :D  (As an advanced apology, sorry for the terrible quality of some of these.  There are a lot that are several months to a year old, so they're kinda yellowed and have pencil shavings on them.  :-\)

Requests
  Amarith for Amarith:

Amelia for W0NWILL:

Amelia (disguised) for W0NWILL:

Blaggut for Blaggut:

Ivar Finch for rusvulthesaber:

Mucroni-Manum for Leatho:

Mattina for Leatho:

Chelonia and Muchlik for Leatho:

Norham Waterpaw for Norham Waterpaw:

Faiyloe and The Shade for Faiyloe and The Shade:
[close]

RP Characters
  Major Praeclara Imbar:

Cricket:

Elda Logi:

Eron and Aron Ardo:

Lucia Warren and Inferno Smokerush (Inferno being danflorreguba's character):

Serpo Raturos:

Shadow and Jag Wildfire:

Silonna Greenholm:

Tessa Lee Frank:
[close]

RP Tournament Character
  Prototype:

Final cut:

Personally, I think I like the prototype more.  He looks fancier.  :P
[close]

Adam Harrison (OC)

Based off of some anime character I can't remember but found in an anime art guide:
[close]

Random Art

And a random anime character from that anime art guide:
[close]

Thirty-one drawings, and that's not even HALF the stuff I drew this year.  These are just the more notable ones.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Nice job, Rain! I really love the various expressions you drew for their faces. 
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Awesome work.

Are you doing requests? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Thanks, Russano and Skarzsy!  :D

Yeppers, Skarzsy, I'd be willing to take some requests.  I only didn't take them before 'cause the scanner wasn't working, but now it works again, so requests are back in business!  Just not a billion at a time.  Maybe 2-4 per week?  (Lol, I nearly wrote 204.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

.................... Raaain..................................... You're making me want to cry.  :'( Lucia and Inferno....... I miss that RP. Nice job though, looks great.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Heh, 204, huh? I'd like to see that one. . .

So, cool! I'd like to make a request. ;)

Name: Kliegh "Icepaw" Sholdran
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Longsword
Appearance: Steel chest and back plate, along with a full helmet and gauntlets; helmet covers entire head and face. His fur is gray although he is young, and his eyes are like chips of frozen water when seen through the eye slits of his helmet. Average in size, he both strong and quick.
Personality: Warrior spirit; feels the need to fight but will protect the innocent at all costs, even if it means his life. Quick to joke, he is ready with a sharp wit and keen to notice unusual behavior. Finds it difficult to obey orders, as he usually takes care of himself.
Stance: Sword held in right paw, angled down slightly from horizontal. Is looking off to one side, standing at ease.

Also, if you could do something off-Redwall:

Species: Troll
Appearance: Ten feet tall, gray skin, legs three feet long with three toes and one large big toe. Arms seven feet long, the hands rather blunt, with only three fingers and one thumb. Shoulders much broader than hips; no neck to speak of. I'll do a simple shape to show what the head is like when it connects to the body.
           _______
        --  .       .   --
___/                     \____
Small eyes, large u-shaped nose, and a smiling mouth with a tooth sticking up from the lower lip. Thick and muscular all over. Wears a rawhide kilt with a leather belt and iron buckle.

Couldn't resist. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*is hyperventilating* Those are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know where to start!... I guess the beginning will do.

QuoteAmarith for Amarith:
Amazing. You have really improved since the last time I saw your work. I think you got the figure and the proportions just right.

QuoteBlaggut for Blaggut:
I love how you captured the seen. That is exactly how I see it when I read the book. And it is not just any rat you can tell it is Blaggut without having to read the title.

QuoteIvar Finch for rusvulthesaber:
Oh it looks just like him! You are really good at catching the expression and the personality of a character in you art.

QuoteChelonia and Muchlik for Leatho:
I love there outfits and the way you portrayed the seen.  It makes me want to know what is going on. ;D

QuoteFaiyloe and The Shade for Faiyloe and The Shade:
I don't ever remember requesting this but it looks pretty sweet. Love the facial expressions.

QuoteMajor Praeclara Imbar:
Love the dress.

QuoteCricket:

The face is so detailed and I love the expression. You get the feeling that she is not one to be trifled with.

QuoteEron and Aron Ardo:
Who are these two, must know. They look so fun together.

QuoteLucia Warren and Inferno Smokerush (Inferno being danflorreguba's character):
Which Rp was this?

QuoteSerpo Raturos:
Love the outfits.

QuoteShadow and Jag Wildfire:

Sweet. :D

QuoteSilonna Greenholm:
Amazing, the stance the captured moment the facial expression and the awesome outfit. Love it.   

QuotePrototype:

QuoteFinal cut:

Personally, I think I like the prototype more.  He looks fancier.  :P

I like the final cut. The look on his face. if you cant tell I haven't quite mastered facial expression myself  ;D :P.
I feel like the first one is more roguish swashbuckler and the second more high class well bread type.

QuoteAdam Harrison (OC)

Oh you do elves! Cool. I have a elf character who I can't get right for the life of me...

Again love the face.

*Hyperventilates again!* He is my favorite doctor just love it.

Love the dress looks almost Greek.

Love it love it love it. The look on your face  ;D.

Who are the must know! Must know. They look awesome!

I would love for you to do a character for me.   ;D... Can't decide which one.  What to do, what to do... I will come back to you on that one.  ;D :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 27, 2014, 04:55:02 AM
.................... Raaain..................................... You're making me want to cry.  :'( Lucia and Inferno....... I miss that RP. Nice job though, looks great.

I knoooow!  I really wish we could start that RP back up again.  And thanks!  :)

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 27, 2014, 05:46:50 AM
Heh, 204, huh? I'd like to see that one. . .

So, cool! I'd like to make a request. ;)

Name: Kliegh "Icepaw" Sholdran
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Longsword
Appearance: Steel chest and back plate, along with a full helmet and gauntlets; helmet covers entire head and face. His fur is gray although he is young, and his eyes are like chips of frozen water when seen through the eye slits of his helmet. Average in size, he both strong and quick.
Personality: Warrior spirit; feels the need to fight but will protect the innocent at all costs, even if it means his life. Quick to joke, he is ready with a sharp wit and keen to notice unusual behavior. Finds it difficult to obey orders, as he usually takes care of himself.
Stance: Sword held in right paw, angled down slightly from horizontal. Is looking off to one side, standing at ease.

Also, if you could do something off-Redwall:

Species: Troll
Appearance: Ten feet tall, gray skin, legs three feet long with three toes and one large big toe. Arms seven feet long, the hands rather blunt, with only three fingers and one thumb. Shoulders much broader than hips; no neck to speak of. I'll do a simple shape to show what the head is like when it connects to the body.
           _______
        --  .       .   --
___/                     \____
Small eyes, large u-shaped nose, and a smiling mouth with a tooth sticking up from the lower lip. Thick and muscular all over. Wears a rawhide kilt with a leather belt and iron buckle.

Couldn't resist. ;D

Shoi, I can do those.  :)  Only one question: what do you mean, Kliegh's sword is held slightly lower than horizontal?  Like, he's in a fighting stance and it's held off to the side?  Or it's held in a defensive position across his body?

@Faiy:  Thanks so much!  :D  To give an answer to some of the questions: the drawing of you and Shade is for the art request that I sent out last year to draw the forum members.  Those are the only two I've done so far, 'cause I'm super lazy.  :P

Eron and Aron are from the RP "The Hunt", and they're twins who are very fun to RP.  ;D

Lucia and Inferno are from Griffen's RP, "Defiance", which was sadly abandoned before it got to go far.

Even though my tournament character didn't have a question, I find it funny that you should mention in the first he was swashbuckling and in the second he was more posh.  He's actually both, if you can imagine that.  Both roguishly charming (or, at least, he thinks he is) and snobbishly intelligent.  I'm really excited to RP him.  ;D

I could draw your elf character if you'd like.  I've been wanting to work a bit more on elves and humans and such.

And the squirrel and otter in the last pic are actually not characters at all.  I was at an early 4th of July party and I got bored, so I pulled out my clipboard and started drawing (underneath a wet tree, so I had to edit out all the wet parts of the paper.  Thankfully, no water got on the characters, so that was nice.).  Lol, a kid kept coming by and checking up on the drawing every five to ten minutes 'cause he was really interested in what I was doing.  Of course, he kept suggesting I draw spaceships and aliens and dragons fighting the duo, but I decided not to add those in.  ;)  I really like how it turned out, though, even though it was nearly dark when I was adding the finishing touches.  :P

Again, thanks so much for the positive feedback, folks!  :D

Leatho Shellhound

Wow!! Those are fantastic!!! Thanks so much for doing my RP charaters!!! Chelonia and Muchlik is my favourite (guilty conscience about not writing in RP), wonderfully done!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

Wow, those are all so awesome

Would you do a couple of human requests?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 27, 2014, 06:56:33 PM
Wow!! Those are fantastic!!! Thanks so much for doing my RP charaters!!! Chelonia and Muchlik is my favourite (guilty conscience about not writing in RP), wonderfully done!

Thanks!  Chel and Much were very fun to draw.  ;D  (Yes, yes, Chelonia has Muchlik's shield.  I drew Muchlik in a position that didn't flatter holding a shield, so I went, "Y'know, if they were in a battle, he'd probably be chivalrous and give Chel his shield."  So I gave Chel his shield.  :P)

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 27, 2014, 07:45:23 PM
Wow, those are all so awesome

Would you do a couple of human requests?

Thanks!  And dolphinately, as long as it's a limited amount of people, not, like, 25 in one picture.  That'd be a bit overwhelming.  ;)

The Skarzs

Okay, to answer your question about Kliegh's sword, I meant it to be held in his paw, pointing away from him, like so:
                                \ 
<=============|----~<
                                /  (^ paw here)

. . . but with the tip angling downward. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Alrighty, that makes sense.  I'll probably have most, if not all of the requests done by Thursday evening, as I have a lot of time in the car that day.  Just in case anyone was wondering.