News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Basically the coat is slightly too big for him, most people keep the collars on their coats down but if they're turned up they can be buttoned up around the neck but since it's slightly too big it covers his chin and mouth instead
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Aaaaart stuuuuuuuuffffffs!

Jet-kun
 Okay, these were fun to do.  Those characters are awesome!  Mind if I ask the story behind them?

[close]
Misc.
 Two doodles of Delvon and Darval, one including Leslie as well.  I like the first one much more, and I was gonna use it in my library's art competition, but the deadline for entering was last Sunday and I kinda forgot to fill out an application.  :P  If the first one's too small...

Then a doodle of Adam Harrison's annoying friend, Iridan.  I didn't like this one too much, but then again, I've never really drawn Iridan before, so this was sort of a tryout for his appearance.

These next two, Ethan and Rick, are supposed to be eighteen years old, but they look too young.  Let's just say this was a picture of their childhood and leave it at that.  :P  (And it's weird; Ethan looks a lot like John Egbert to me for some reason.  Maybe the slightly buckteeth and the glasses?  Iunno.  I didn't base Ethan off of John, though, it just happened to turn out that way.)

And, finally, Eridan Ampora.  Wwhy did I draww him?  Because I do wwhat I wwant.

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

All very awesome. David especially looks BA. Also Ethan doesn't really look like John and your Eridan drawing is amazing. And yeah, I'll tell you the story when I've got time to write it out
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Thanks!  Glad you liked how your requests turned out.  :)  And I'm happy that you liked Eridan; I felt like I needed to draw at least one other troll (as far as I know, I'd only drawn one of the twelve before I did Eridan), and Eridan has an awesome outfit (plus the fact that we have the same sign, so I just felt I should), so I drew him.  It was fun.  ;D

Hmm, maybe it's just me who sees the resemblance between Ethan and John.  Iunno.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Great job on those drawings, Rain! I really like them!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Lady Ashenwyte

Are you still free for a request?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

MeadowR

Nice job on these - really like the poses and expressions. Like your use of tone with the pencils, too. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 01, 2015, 02:07:17 PM
Are you still free for a request?

Yeppers!  You have to wait in line behind Jet-kun, Ru-kun, my cousin, and my mom, though.  :P  (Yes, my little cousin and my mother have commissioned me for art stuff.  Weird.  :P)

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on March 01, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Nice job on these - really like the poses and expressions. Like your use of tone with the pencils, too. :)

Thanks!  :D

Wot, wot!

Wow. Those are really good!! :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Thanks, Skye-chan!  Glad you guys all liked them.  :D