News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 20, 2015, 02:12:44 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2015, 01:40:59 AM
HE'S GOING TO BE BLOWN OVER BY A LIGHT BREEZE AND BREAK EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY!

"He"?  "HE"?!  That was me, you big heartless troll!  D':  D':  D':  D':
. . . Ah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2015, 02:28:25 AM

. . . Ah.

I like Henri though. I personally envisioned him as being a bit bulkier, but I still like it. That stag is fantastic though.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Hey Rain, I'm assuming you haven't started on Fritz yet (I'm not mad). Actually, you can scratch that request. I love the way you draw my characters, and now I would really like to see all of my warriors drawn by you :P There are seven of them, a lot, so I'm fine with just their headshots (similar to the 30 Days in the Real World picture). If you're cool with this, I'll PM you the info. Thanks :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

. . . Ah.

Hehe, nearly everyone mistakes me as a guy, so I don't really care.  :P  I just wanted to make a big fuss of it.  :p

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 20, 2015, 02:49:19 AM

. . . Ah.

Ehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 20, 2015, 02:49:19 AM
I like Henri though. I personally envisioned him as being a bit bulkier, but I still like it. That stag is fantastic though.

Glad you liked him, even if it wasn't quite what you'd imagined.  And yay!  I had to look up a picture of a stag for reference, since I couldn't for the life of me remember what one looked like (that's me in a nutshell :P), so I hope it's accurate.

Quote from: Skyblade on September 20, 2015, 03:34:54 AM
Hey Rain, I'm assuming you haven't started on Fritz yet (I'm not mad). Actually, you can scratch that request. I love the way you draw my characters, and now I would really like to see all of my warriors drawn by you :P There are seven of them, a lot, so I'm fine with just their headshots (similar to the 30 Days in the Real World picture). If you're cool with this, I'll PM you the info. Thanks :)

Alrighty, I'm fine with the request swap.  I kinda prefer that actually, as drawing heads is much easier than drawing an entire body.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Hickory

Btw, Rain, you actually did an amazing job with the Arbiter for 30 Days. I've attempted to draw him, and failed every time.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 20, 2015, 02:24:21 PM
Btw, Rain, you actually did an amazing job with the Arbiter for 30 Days. I've attempted to draw him, and failed every time.

Thanks!  :D  Lol, I basically just found a good picture of his face and copied that because I was clueless as to what he looked like.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Ah. When I first saw it, I was like, "Hey! I didn't know rain played Halo!"

Still, it's a good job anyway.  ;)

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm not sure if you are open to any requests right now, are you?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 20, 2015, 09:42:34 PM
Ah. When I first saw it, I was like, "Hey! I didn't know rain played Halo!"

Still, it's a good job anyway.  ;)

Yeah, I'm not into shooters as much as I used to be, and sci-fi isn't really my genre, so I haven't.  :-\  Thanks, though!  :D

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 21, 2015, 04:58:59 AM
I'm not sure if you are open to any requests right now, are you?

Yessir!  Although, there's a bit of a waiting list (I believe it's James, Skye, Eul, and Jet), but those should hopefully not take me terribly long.

Hickory

I got a decent enough anime book, I'm going to try drawing and hopefully it turns out okay...

EDIT: I take that back big time. Even with maximum amount of guidelines, the art still looks like someone half my age did it. It's utterly terrible. Especially the hair. And how are you supposed to get rid of guidelines? The book never says a single thing about it. I guess that's what rough drafts are for. Anyway, I give up. That's the last time I try to enhance that skill.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 22, 2015, 08:10:30 PM
I got a decent enough anime book, I'm going to try drawing and hopefully it turns out okay...

EDIT: I take that back big time. Even with maximum amount of guidelines, the art still looks like someone half my age did it. It's utterly terrible. Especially the hair. And how are you supposed to get rid of guidelines? The book never says a single thing about it. I guess that's what rough drafts are for. Anyway, I give up. That's the last time I try to enhance that skill.

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP WHEN YOU'VE JUST STARTED.  I refuse to allow you to quit, mister!  Look at this:

That was from TWO YEARS ago.  Two years, and I finally got my art to where it is now.  It may take a bit for you to get to the point where you're proud of your art; heck, half the time, I still hate how mine turns out!  You just gotta keep at it, and keep practicing.  That is literally the only way you can progress with art.  So you just flop down in that chair right there and start practicing, Sage-kun!

Oh, by the way, I decided to draw the adorable dark elf enchantress, Nani, yesterday, but my brother took back his computer before I could finish, so I finished it today.  Someone teach me how to shade things with colour.

I didn't think I'd ever, of my own free will, draw something that had THAT MUCH purple in it.  It was a bit sickening, how much purple I had to stare at.  :P

Kitsune

Wow...
Even though your "starting art" was a lot better than my starting art, this still gives me hope that I may recent a level of decency one day.

Can I have an anthropomorphic fox, tall and on the slim side, sitting in the rain with his head down?

Skyblade

They say you are your worst enemy.

Kitsune

Well, that is certainly true.

Ooh, could you also add something dismal? Like "Dead inside"? :D