News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Name a Pokemon!

Started by Kitsune, April 12, 2013, 02:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you play this game? Be honest! I don't care if you don't like it or don't know about Pokemon! XD

YES! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 (41.7%)
Yes, pretty much!
3 (25%)
Sometimes
1 (8.3%)
Well... if I have nothing better to do.
1 (8.3%)
No! I would never play this!
0 (0%)
What's Pokemon?
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Romsca

Kitsune

Norham Waterpaw

(I haven't played any of my pokemon games in an age! I haven't seen the show in even longer! Though I son't like the show, Hoenn region was my fav.)

Rayquaza.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Kitsune

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind

Kitsune

Orinoco

"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind

Romsca