News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

fursonas?

Started by phoenixfoden, April 30, 2013, 06:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

My 'sona is an orange fox called Sandy Brushtail  :D My defining feature is a series of five white diamond shapes across my forehead.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

phoenixfoden

MeadowR

It's kind of a fursona but I think of her more of a mascot is a dog character I've had for many years. Don't draw her very much, though a lot of people have drawn her for me over the years. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

phoenixfoden

Ive once had mine drawn of a small amout of money

Slagar Mc Muffin

yes, im a furry too- im a black,redeyed rabbit with a Long,gerbil-like tail^^
hehe,say "hi" to me:

@ phoenixfoden: i love your choice of animal-most of all People choose foxes,wolves or cats, but i´ve never meet someone with a bat ,ist somethin Special (and i love bats,its just too cute how they carry their Little babies on their backfur^^)

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

phoenixfoden

I have 2 acctualy, a bat and a badger  :)
Looks awesome,love the tail!
I wish there were more anteater fursonas,ive only seen a few

Slagar Mc Muffin

hey,that´s cool- is there a Special reason for two?  i have just my rabbit (aaaaw,thanks for the compliment btw ^^)
unfortunately i´ve never seen an anteater-fursona,but you´re right,it sounds cool-anteaters Need more love,they´re awesome animals<3

A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

phoenixfoden

Only reason for having two would be how i feel,somtimes i feel more like the cuddly badger,somtimes the bat

Slagar Mc Muffin

logic reason ^^
what gave you the idea of creating your fursonas? oh,and what Kind of bat did you choose? (hehe,sorry-im a very curious Person,but im working on it ;D)

phoenixfoden

Well i just made them because they are pretty much me but in an animals body.
My bat is a brown long eared speicies.
My badger is a european species like in redwall and he has a fat belly ;D

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

I think she just liked the pun.
Words!